+ Reply to Thread

Default after years of usuing propecia, rogaine and other minoxidil shit...

I've been using propecia, rogaine, and other generic finasteride and minoxidil products for years. Every time I would watch a before and after youtube video, or an add that plays so beautify on our insecurities, I would get glimpse of hope, but after years of getting nothing but itchy scalps and gross sticky hair I had enough. I even started to except my baldness, and I started taking care of my mind and body from false advertisement and shoving poison to my body. I started really getting into fitness, it was my therapy after so many years hating on my self for not having hair, and I really started to love myself again. I came across this book that claims to reduce DHT levels just by dieting and eating healthy. I really hesitated on getting back in to this false road of getting your back, but I thought that I have nothing to lose since it was all natural and healthy and I was already into this lifestyle. Besides the dieting and exercise routines that it gives you, it has a crazy amount of information on what really causes hair loss, and if I wasn't convinced enough before on not using propecia and rogaine, this book just gave me the final validation that I needed. After about three months dieting I started to see new hair follicles on my strong M shape set of hair, and in the next month or two it was full and thick hair, and I have to tell you that I still don’t believe that it worked, and even more the crazy path that I had to take to get there…. For all the people who are suffering and are on poison meds, I strongly recommend get off of them!!! This shit will not help you and will actually harm you in the long term. If you are intersted in purchasing this life changing book please email me dubisblackbook@gmail.com and Ill provide you a link , and if you don’t please do your self a ****ing favor and don’t use minoxidil and finasteride products!!!! They are making money on our insecurities and harming our health and psychic.