isn't FUE the best solution until hair cloning or hair multiplication? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default isn't FUE the best solution until hair cloning or hair multiplication?

Hey guyz,

let's say hair cloning is not for "in five years" but in ten.

Isn't then FUE the best way to deal with hairloss for now, and the white dots can always be refilled with cloned hair when the mirale comes out?

Rebuilding the donor should not be a problem in 2025, and you will enjoy less "focused on hair" life in the meantime? just a thought.

I was also thinking that the dots can be covered with SMP tattoo, in between now and the revolution of multiplication?

What do you guyz think?

Inactive

I've been on forums since 2010. And then the word was, don't do FUE, revolutionary stuff is just around the corner - 2014 or 2015 at most and we'll have histogen, replicel, follica and whatnot. Now it's the same story all over, just the years have changed. I'm honestly not sure we'll have anything new by 2020 (which was a distant future back in 2010). So FUE seems to be the best deal still.

Not just hair cloning, but regeneration. With these new discoveries in the last few months, they can cure us with a lotion. I'd stay away from transplants. IMO.

interesting reply!
    What is your level of MBP?

I had one HST on the front, I have the impression that the cure or very interesting treatments are not for tomorrow so I was thinking, HST or FUE, in the meantime.

You believe something big is around the corner?

I think you are correct. Holding out for these "cures" seems a little bit far fetched to me. Hell, I had a FUT a year ago and the results turned out very good. I went from a Norwood 5 to a Norwood 2.

if seen allot of FUE in my day, even the best ones don't look natural.
    you can tell, those hair don't grow right and and don't belong there.
    you'll look like a Barbie doll.

I would disagree. I have seen unbelievable FUE/ht work, however, it is not for everyone ie Norwood 7 or ring around the head. My approach is good diet and topical anti DHT products. I use a zinc shampoo 2% daily and Ketoconazole 2% shampoo twice a week. I feel this and a few FUEs is a way to minimize hair loss and the appearance of hair loss. This may work for me or my progress is unfettered.... how would I know. Oh, throw in some concealers and you may be happy til something real comes along. It may happen in your lifetime or someone else's...lol

I think FUE may be a good solution if you have thicker course hair and if done manually. The doctor should do the extractions for sure. You dont want to end up with a painful journey and be harmed. If some of you knew how some folks wish to turn back time. If some surgeons could inform better and etc. My life is not the same right now. I am hoping for the best but right now i dont know.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Not just hair cloning, but regeneration. With these new discoveries in the last few months, they can cure us with a lotion. I'd stay away from transplants. IMO.
    I think a cure by lotion is a bit optimistic however regeneration and cloning does sound very promising. The thing is, no one knows what's going to happen in these upcoming years in terms of hair loss treatments. I know something new is always around the corner but the treatments and procedures that are on the way actually sound plausible in comparison to all other past failures. Another thing we didn't have 10 years ago is the technology we have today. Hair loss wasn't such a big deal until recent years which we can thank the likes of social media and our narcissistic society for. Think about hair loss this way.. there is no better day to be balding than today and tomorrow..

I'm getting really depressed about my hair line. I have diffuse thinning, which is covered with concealer. Am I a candidate for FUE? I just want a normal hair line.