X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tbtadmin
    Administrator
    • Sep 2008

Sometimes the Truth Hurts

Spencer and Joe talk about a range of subjects that all have to do with how the truth in the hair transplant industry not only is avoided but how it can also sometimes be twisted […]

More...
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

Really good show and a must watch.
    Regards
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• thetgg
      Inactive
      • Jun 2022

Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food additionally, Thanks. Zonnepaneel installateur Haacht

Comment

• thetgg
        Inactive
        • Jun 2022

I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them. Zonnepanelen installateurs Geel

Comment

• thetgg
          Inactive
          • Jun 2022

You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information. Zonnepaneel installateur Halle

Comment

• thetgg
            Inactive
            • Jun 2022

You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! Zonnepanelen installateurs Dessel

Comment

• thetgg
              Inactive
              • Jun 2022

This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! Zonnepaneel installateur Herent

Comment

• thetgg
                Inactive
                • Jun 2022

Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Zonnepaneel installateur Herne

Comment

• thetgg
                  Inactive
                  • Jun 2022

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that... Zonnepaneel installateur Hoegaarden

Comment

• thetgg
                    Inactive
                    • Jun 2022

Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality. Zonnepaneel installateur Hoeilaart

Comment

• thetgg
                      Inactive
                      • Jun 2022

This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. Zonnepaneel installateur Holsbeek

Comment

• thetgg
                        Inactive
                        • Jun 2022

Thanks a lot for one’s intriguing write-up. It’s actually exceptional. Searching ahead for this sort of revisions. Zonnepaneel installateur Huldenberg

Comment

• thetgg
                          Inactive
                          • Jun 2022

I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work. Zonnepaneel installateur Kampenhout

Comment

• thetgg
                            Inactive
                            • Jun 2022

I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! Zonnepaneel installateur Kapelle-op-den-bos

Comment

• thetgg
                              Inactive
                              • Jun 2022

I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done! Zonnepaneel installateur Keerbergen

Comment

Working...