Been thinking about a hair system for a while now - need help - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Been thinking about a hair system for a while now - need help

Hi guys,

So i've been looking around the forums about hair systems, but need some help/advise from those out there who are currently using them, to see how your experiences have been first hand? I have alot of questions so hopefully someone can help? I'm not really sure if i'll ever have the bottle to use a system, but I really don't want to be bald, not yet anyway. I'm 27, and i've got quite a babyface so going bald wouldn't look right for me :/

How do you make the transition to the system? ie. if you have visible hair loss how does it go undetected to all of a sudden appear with a full head of hair to some people who may have noticed/commented before?

Templates - how do you even make one? You don't have to be bald to make one? I do have a full head of hair, i'm just thinning on top.

Costs/Salons - i'm London based so any tips or advise about which ones to go for, the costs, how long they last etc

I'm sure I have a load of other questions but I can't get them out of my head onto here for now

Do research. Start reading. The links in this post will keep you occupied for a long time and will answer most or all of your questions.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...n-Hair-Systems

The bald truth is you cannot go from bald to full head without notice, but there are tricks you can use to cloud the swap over.

That said, definitely read until you eyes burn and get confused but if you get a good supplier then will guide you through the process as every supplier seems to have their own scales.

If you can make the life change you will have a new life.

look into the Cesare ragazzi hair systems

Quote Originally Posted by grincher View Post
    The bald truth is you cannot go from bald to full head without notice, but there are tricks you can use to cloud the swap over.

That said, definitely read until you eyes burn and get confused but if you get a good supplier then will guide you through the process as every supplier seems to have their own scales.

I was keen to speak to you abouts yours as it sounded interesting in another post. Could you shed some light if you don't mind?

Cool. No problem. I have been wearing several years and the last four years been using

http://www.ukhairsystems.com/

I live in the UK but when I worked abroad they shipped to me also.

Anything specific feel free to message.

Quote Originally Posted by grincher View Post

I was told to either grow a beard, leading up to getting the system, and then shaving it... or shaving an existing beard/mustache. People will notice that, and less your hair. Then you can, if you wish... grow it back.

Yes I have heard that. Also try to make the move between jobs or during a couple of weeks off.

The supplier I use recommends increasing density over successive pieces. I did something similar starting light, then adding over the next two pieces.

Makes sense to do that, though the problem I have is even at 27 I can't grow a beard, i've got such a babyface - sigh

How long is the whole process from the start to getting the actual piece? At what point do you think, 'I better do it now before it gets worse' sort of thing?

post a photo. its hard to say otherwise