+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Normal melatonin production is around 1mg each night 20mg is way too much especially on the long term, why are you doing that?

I never thought it would be possible to get my hair back, I might be the first person on here to actually prove that saw palmetto both topically and internally WILL regrow hair. I think everyone is to lazy to stick to it, or takes worthless pictures.

Not exactly a reliable source, besides estrogen doesn't cause hairloss it's actually known to help. I seriously doubt the insidious effect of such a dose on your sleep would be worth it.

Again, I would be stupid to change a thing, androgen receptors play a huge part of how DHT accumulates in the scalp, I attribute most, if not all of my regrowth to saw palmetto.

Gotta take off. I'll keep posting, its hard to follow progress because no one seems to stick with it, or they take stupid pictures, with a worthless camera. Hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by GroughBack View Post
    Again, I would be stupid to change a thing, androgen receptors play a huge part of how DHT accumulates in the scalp, I attribute most, if not all of my regrowth to saw palmetto.
    But your saw palmetto is topical right? Which means systemic effect is minimal so worst case scenario you are wasting your time. Melatonin is another story, it can be quite problematic in the long term. But hey I am not your dad...

Both topical, and internal. Feel much better about long term melatonin than fin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackito View Post
    This site actually amazes me. It's probably the least helpful thing I've ever come across in my entire life. There must be a total of two individuals on here who actually go out of their way to help people (Mattj). I thought everyone would be respectful and informing to each other since we're on here for the same thing. Was I wrong.. it seems anyone below a Norwood 3 and the age of 25 is shunned and looked down upon like a twat because they still have hair. Rather than be helpful and informing they choose to ignore these individuals. Like seriously? If you're not here to inform or converse with others then what is your reasoning to be on this site? These individuals who I'm talking about aren't interested in what anyone has to say unless it benefits them or involves the word 'New' and 'Cure'. I could easily rack a good 500 views on my forums before someone helpful eventually replies (Mattj). It's shocking considering these same people were once young and paranoid about their hair loss too. You'd think they'd be able to sympathise and relate considering they know how horribly crushing and depressing it is for someone to experience hair loss at a young age.

I thought the balding community would be a helpful and informative place yet the impression I'm getting is that it's full of miserable dicks who are only keen on helping themselves.
    Dude, I'm a 27 year old, about a NW2 at most.
    I get you're sacred, I was in at the start, but you've started 18 threads in a matter of days asking the same unanswerable questions. "How bald will I go?" "Will I be as bald as this person or that person in my family" "will fin give me sides"
    Very generic questions that have been asked here 1000 times and all have the same answer - no one knows!
    I started shedding and diffuse thinning 2 and a half years ago when I was 24. I was horrified and convinced I'd be bald in weeks, years later, I still have a full head of hair (mostly) you just never know.

In short - people won't answer things you can research really easily. They won't answer questions they don't know the answer to - i.e. Questions that's are personal to yourself and impossible to answer from a general point of view.
    No one is trying to ignore you or be a dick.

On a closing point though to anyone else reading this - I have been a memeber here a while now (ignore the post count, I had another account here under a similar name that just stopped working one day and I had to make another new one.) I have to admit, when I first joined, there was a much stronger community here, I won't name drop who has left for other sites, but very committed and reliable members left for more private and selective sites (the kind that only accepts trusted people into group buys etc)
    It would be nice to see however an effort on our part to bring that togetherness back somewhat as the site has lost some magic currently. Just a thought.

Hii Jackito

I understand your feelings. I know you may be depressed but everybody wanna help you here. But you need to understand that nobody is scientist or doctor here . People just wanna help you as much as they can. I think everybody is helpful here.