+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default This site is a joke, period.

This site actually amazes me. It's probably the least helpful thing I've ever come across in my entire life. There must be a total of two individuals on here who actually go out of their way to help people (Mattj). I thought everyone would be respectful and informing to each other since we're on here for the same thing. Was I wrong.. it seems anyone below a Norwood 3 and the age of 25 is shunned and looked down upon like a twat because they still have hair. Rather than be helpful and informing they choose to ignore these individuals. Like seriously? If you're not here to inform or converse with others then what is your reasoning to be on this site? These individuals who I'm talking about aren't interested in what anyone has to say unless it benefits them or involves the word 'New' and 'Cure'. I could easily rack a good 500 views on my forums before someone helpful eventually replies (Mattj). It's shocking considering these same people were once young and paranoid about their hair loss too. You'd think they'd be able to sympathise and relate considering they know how horribly crushing and depressing it is for someone to experience hair loss at a young age.

I thought the balding community would be a helpful and informative place yet the impression I'm getting is that it's full of miserable dicks who are only keen on helping themselves.

Well that escalated quickly!

I'm new too, but I'm a lurker. When people view but don't respond to you... I don't think it's anything personal, people are just busy.

I'm sorry that you are having such a bad experience on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackito View Post
    This site actually amazes me. It's probably the least helpful thing I've ever come across in my entire life. There must be a total of two individuals on here who actually go out of their way to help people (Mattj). I thought everyone would be respectful and informing to each other since we're on here for the same thing. Was I wrong.. it seems anyone below a Norwood 3 and the age of 25 is shunned and looked down upon like a twat because they still have hair. Rather than be helpful and informing they choose to ignore these individuals. Like seriously? If you're not here to inform or converse with others then what is your reasoning to be on this site? These individuals who I'm talking about aren't interested in what anyone has to say unless it benefits them or involves the word 'New' and 'Cure'. I could easily rack a good 500 views on my forums before someone helpful eventually replies (Mattj). It's shocking considering these same people were once young and paranoid about their hair loss too. You'd think they'd be able to sympathise and relate considering they know how horribly crushing and depressing it is for someone to experience hair loss at a young age.

I thought the balding community would be a helpful and informative place yet the impression I'm getting is that it's full of miserable dicks who are only keen on helping themselves.
    Well you're too stupid to see there is a search engine and most of the questions you ask have been answered a million times already. But YES, you are almost completely bald and should consider a rug or maybe staying in the house the rest of your life. Does that tell you what you insist on hearing?

Would you prefer people to tell you that you are going bald by the minute? For now you are barely receding and there is no straight answer to your question about genetics. On top of that this is not a scientific forum I am most likely the (only?) scientist around and I can tell you things are not quite as simple as you seem to think. It's not like you have many options, the notion that Nizoral really does something other than killing fungus is a fallacy, minox doesn't work most of the time and a lot of people are getting worse using it. Finally the only thing that works for a lot of people is suppressing most of their DHT with fina/dura, all under the false assumption that if you still have boners you have no side effects. Well let me tell you DHT does a lot more than killing your hair and help with your boners. Jeff Bezos is worth over 30 billions and is NWnothingleft, that should give some perspective....

Get on a natural regiment for now, my hair is returning by the month, can't imagine how well it would work as a preventative measure. Updated my profile today with more pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by GroughBack View Post
    Get on a natural regiment for now, my hair is returning by the month, can't imagine how well it would work as a preventative measure. Updated my profile today with more pictures.
    What is your regimen?

Ill find the thread and repost it, working so well, id be stupid to make changes.Its alot of work though.

Quote Originally Posted by GroughBack View Post
    You take melatonin in the morning?

I take about 20mg a day, all at night, and the topical application that's mixed in homemade exfoliate.