+ Reply to Thread

Question Correct treatment?

Hi, I'm 25 now and slowly balding for 3 years.

Two years ago I went to a doctor who performed several PRP Therapies. (last 2 Months ago)
    Additionally I'm taking a hair tonic composed of 2% Minoxidil, 0,15% Finasteride and 1% Caffeine for about 2 years.

But it's still getting worse month by month... Hair gets thinner and the hairline goes back.

Is this even a good therapy method? And is stopping it and/or regrowth even possible?
    Is there any more I can do?

I'm desperate and would be thankful for a review and or a few tips.
    Thank you.

Adding a photo for better demonstration:

Right now.. finasteride is your only hope. It's either that or a transplant. Nothing will prevent your genetic hair loss aside those two. Do not believe any other bullshit you hear because there are a lot of scams about and from what I know, PRP is one of them.

If you were to take finasteride indefinitely now you'd likely be able to save your hair for at least 15-20 years. You'll either halt or slow the process of balding down and you may even expierence regrowth in the thinning area's.

Do you have a strong family history of MPB? Try and spot/identify the pattern of loss in your family to help give an indication of what your hair's receding to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackito View Post
    Right now.. finasteride is your only hope. It's either that or a transplant. Nothing will prevent your genetic hair loss aside those two. Do not believe any other bullshit you hear because there are a lot of scams about and from what I know, PRP is one of them.

If you were to take finasteride indefinitely now you'd likely be able to save your hair for at least 15-20 years. You'll either halt or slow the process of balding down and you may even expierence regrowth in the thinning area's.

Do you have a strong family history of MPB? Try and spot/identify the pattern of loss in your family to help give an indication of what your hair's receding to.
    Thank you for the reply.

There is Finasteride in the hair-tonic I apply 2x day. But I guess you mean I should take pills right?

My father is almost 60, has MBP but still has hair left and isn’t completely bald.
    Grandfather father side full hair until he died with <70.
    Grandfather mother side was completely bald. He died 25 years ago. He told my mother some time he lost his hair in WW2.

Quote Originally Posted by Flx8 View Post
    Thank you for the reply.

There is Finasteride in the hair-tonic I apply 2x day. But I guess you mean I should take pills right?

My father is almost 60, has MBP but still has hair left and isn’t completely bald.
    Grandfather father side full hair until he died with <70.
    Grandfather mother side was completely bald. He died 25 years ago. He told my mother some time he lost his hair in WW2.
    We usually inherit our hair from the maternal side but yes I'm talking about the pills. Don't rush into the decision of taking them but it's definitely something you need to consider if you want any hope of keeping your hair. Don't go researching for stories about side effects either! These stories are exaggerated and almost non existent. Sides can be physiological if you talk yourself into believing they're true for example, if I give you a pill and tell you to watch out for erectile dysfunction, you're likely going to overthink it to the point where you expierence side's due to psychological thoughts. People say they've experienced permanent side's which is a total lie. Side effects can last up to a year at most since it takes the body around the same time to properly adjust to the drug. It's the same when withdrawing the drug. Finasteride changes the inside of your body, it is safe but your body has to adjust which takes time so you may experience some very minor sides which will subside once your body has become familiar with the drug.

May be hair transplant is the last option but i think you need to try some natural products or home made remedies. I am sure it will help you better than Finasteride or Minoxidil. Natural remedies doesn't cause any side effects so its good for your health too. Hair is not important than health so its better to stop using these medicines.

Nice work! I very appreciate your insight. hanafuda earrings

The ovo game platform's commitment to fostering a sense of empathy and compassion within the gaming community is exemplified in its support for charitable initiatives and fundraising campaigns that contribute to meaningful causes and make a positive impact on society.