Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoSox
    • Jun 2010

Foligen - Hair loss supplement

Out of curiosity, has anybody heard or tried this product? I'm trying to add something to my diet that would help my hair. Not looking for a miracle obviously, just something to give me more time until better treatments are out.
  • cardib
    • Jan 2016

nothing in there ingredient wise is special; its the same as a multivitamin essentially, you could take that for less money; or not at all. my advice, save ur money and expectations, or do whatever u want
    Originally posted by BoSox
    https://www.foligen.net/?utm_source=...paign=46026247

Out of curiosity, has anybody heard or tried this product? I'm trying to add something to my diet that would help my hair. Not looking for a miracle obviously, just something to give me more time until better treatments are out.

Comment

• Handbeezy
      • May 2017

Why even consider something that doesn't have proper scientific backing? It's clinical trial data or nothing as far as I'm concerned. Plus it has that red flag word, "natural". I know what natural is code for - "doesn't ****ing work".

Comment

• tylerbose
        • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Handbeezy
        Why even consider something that doesn't have proper scientific backing? It's clinical trial data or nothing as far as I'm concerned. Plus it has that red flag word, "natural". I know what natural is code for - "doesn't ****ing work".
        despair

Comment

• Brianf
          • May 2009

People want hope.

Comment

• mikeD
            • Jun 2017

Folligen or Foligen

NEVER heard of foligen before but YES Folligen. Personally, i would recommend Tricomin over folligen for cosmetic reasons

Comment

• LongWayHome
              • Nov 2012

I just realized that it's not even Folligen, its Foligen, with one "L".
              That makes you even more suspicious, like why would they pick a name that sounds exactly like another company's name, if not to fool people?

and also they mention in their website in a few places that biotin is the main ingredient, biotin.

Haha nah...I guess it's just a coincidence, it IS probably the cure.
              I'll order 50.

Comment

• robodoc
                • Aug 2009

Been around forever....and useless.

Comment

• hyteikhani
                  • Apr 2019

I think Folexin is best because its main ingredients include Folic acid has proven effects on cell generation. You can buy Folexin here

Comment

Working...