+ Reply to Thread

Default Can somebody please help me

So basically I'm 18 years old and I've always had loads of hair it grows so quickly and I've always been told it's quite thick or that I've just got loads of it, for some reason only until I most recently turned 18 Going bald didn't really come across my mind. Since I started thinking about going bald I feel like I am. My hair on the top is still thick and I have loads of it however the sides of my head are really thin or just like see through? Il attach a picture, I just want to know if I'm just over thinking or is this an early sign?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1268.jpg

Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	52467   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1269.jpg

Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	52468   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1275.jpg

Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	52469  

Quote Originally Posted by Mattwarddd View Post
    So basically I'm 18 years old and I've always had loads of hair it grows so quickly and I've always been told it's quite thick or that I've just got loads of it, for some reason only until I most recently turned 18 Going bald didn't really come across my mind. Since I started thinking about going bald I feel like I am. My hair on the top is still thick and I have loads of it however the sides of my head are really thin or just like see through? Il attach a picture, I just want to know if I'm just over thinking or is this an early sign?
    These pictures are useless. You need to reveal your hairline in order for us to understand whether or not you're balding. As of now I have absolutely no understand of why you're even on this site.. your hair looks thick and as for the sides that is normal. When you have short, shaved sides then tend to look thin during the process of going them out.

Hiii Mattwarddd

You are just overthinking, nothing else. Your hair is dense and there are no signs of thinning even. So stop get worried about your hair. You should not be here. This place is not for you at all.