Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Awjones
    • Jun 2017

How do you know when your hair has stabilized

I'm 20 years old, 21 in 3 months and noticed my hair loss just as I was turning 18. So for hair transplants they always say wait until your hair stabalizes. Now I know Im too young now, but I was wondering how can you tell when your hair loss has stabalized?
    Using minox and saw palmetto for about 8 months now. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0179.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	482844
    Current hair state pulled back and in harshest lighting I have. Any recommendations on slowing the loss and/or making a fuller appearance?
  • mattj
    Doctor Representative
    • Oct 2009

Basically, to stabilize your hairloss means that the rate of loss slows right down or stops. So it's all about waiting and observing.
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

• Awjones
      • Jun 2017

Thanks another question, based off the loss I have had in about 3 years is my hair loss considered fast?

Comment

• Simar
        • Jun 2017

Well Awjones

You need to wait for some months to know that your hair is stabilized or not. you automatically realized that your hair is stabilized or not.
        Good luck

Comment

• mattj
          Doctor Representative
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Awjones
          Thanks another question, based off the loss I have had in about 3 years is my hair loss considered fast?
          I would say that yes, it has been relatively fast, considering that some men might start experiencing signs of hairloss and then go years without any real changes.
          I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

Working...