+ Reply to Thread

Default Mentally tired! 2nd shed. Losing hopes as reaching baseline

Hi
    my hairloss started when i was 20. now i am 28. I am diffuser.(https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...-HT?highlight=) i did not take any serious measure till last year. i have managed to hide my thinning more than 3 years thanks to concealers as it works perfectly for diffusers. But after while, i reached to the point that it became very obvious when i was using this. i do not remember anytime in my life that i have felt that much desperate. So i decided to shave my head and it was definetely most devastating days of my life.

i have never thought that i could start taking propecia but at the end, the fear of becoming bald outweighted the fear of potential side effects. i started taking propecia in 2016 October. i applied some natural remedies knowing that it was more likely to be less efficient. So i started applying rogaine foam in december 2016. since i was shaving my head on weekly basis. i did not observe any shedding . i was filming my progress by taking videos of my head. starting from end of february i started apply also lipogaine to my mid scalp even at that time everything was just perfect.i did not stop applying rogaine foam but just added 0.5ml lipo. Between 3-4 months of usage, i have had amazing regrowth that made me cry for minutes that i have finally got rid of this issue. i have spent march and first half of april like i was in paradise and i have never had a glance at hairloss forums as i was enjoying to see my hair and getting good comments about that.

But starting from mid of april, started seeing few hairs (5-10) on my hand on each application which was pretty much zero before . As time went by this number increased ,so terrible itching, inflammation and irritation did and and now i am shedding 100+ daily for sure. Today was the day that i have accepted the fact that i reached the baseline. i stopped lipogaine two weeks ago,all these irritation, inflammation and flakes got subsided immediately, but shedding rate did not and yes it was lipogaine sensitive and yes it was supposed to be working without problems.

From beginning of the may till now , i have lost all the gains and again i have no desire to do anything at all. this is my last semestr and my exams are approaching , but simply i can think nothing but the current situation of my hair. Not so long in april iwas living like a i have never had this issue.

Now i am thinking is that really worth to do all these things? all these commitments and the efforts were for something lasts just for 45 days? then i have to wait another couple of months with the hope of getting them back ? Dont know i am just tired really tired

Treatment
    Propecia(8 months)
    Rogaine foam x2 (6 months)
    Regenepure (6 months)
    Supplements (biotin, itreallyworks vitamins)

Shedding of up to 100 hairs, per day, is normal. Any more than that, is unusual.

it was more than that so i ended up shaving my head again few minutes before. Slightly better than first shaving It looks like i have a full head of hair.Rare advantage of being diffuser I will comfortably use dermaroller with shaved hair and will hope for best otherwise i can not live with seeing my hair falling off. i am planning to keep my hair short during summer and after that i will them grow again.Hopefully i will post some good news and regrowth in next months.

My story again
    Amazing regrowth and reversing hairloss in 3-4 month
    2nd shedding in 5-6 months with reason well explained above.

Treatment
    Propecia(8 months)
    Rogaine foam x2 (6 months)
    Regenepure (6 months)
    Supplements (biotin, itreallyworks vitamins)
    Headstand 10 min per day (3-4 months)