life ruined by diffuse thinning - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Don't give up your life. Its not the end of the life. I know its really bad to loose hairs but i think you should try to shave it all off. You will definitely look better.

What the hell are you thinking about?
    Come On....... Its not the end of the life. There are several people in this world who faces bigger problems that this one and they still smiles. Learn the art of living from them.
    How could you give up your life. Be strong.

Whatever you do do not get a hair transplant! I'm in the same boat as you. Started at 21, now 26. Terribly diffuse and depressed. Can hardly look myself in the mirror without having breakdown.

And you know why? Because I cant shave my head. I'm baddly scarred from FUE, the "scarless" hair transplant. I didn't do my research and just let my self conscious anxiety take the wheel. Even worse, I had the artas robot do the surgery and now my scars are extremely patterned and geometric. Stands out like a sore thumb when buzzed.

Don't get me wrong, it works for some people, bit it's only temporary and you are just extending the period in which you're loosing your hair. The worst part.

As somebody with dark hair and skin that tans easily I'm pretty ****ed all around. Contrast through the roof, buzz cuts look bad on me because it highlights the horseshoe and these tiny dot scars are visible through a #2.

My only options at this point are to embrace my stupidity on my head for the world to see or get that scalp micropigmentation. I wouldn't dare do the complete SMP for the top, but maybe it can help me on the scars. So yes, my only real option is to tatoo my ****ing head. What the hell have I gotten myself into.

Like you, I also hardly leave and have a very depressed lens on life that keeps me from making new friends, dating or leaving the house. But you can still shave it and forget it, I wish I had so much. Good luck, I'm sure you'll make the right choice.

And to anybody else reading this, think very carefully before getting a hair transplant!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ahab View Post
    No he's not.
    No, really?

It's a choice. It's not like losing a limb, your sight, or a loved one.

For the millions and millions of bald men all over the world, who live, laugh, and love... THIS type of attitude has only one major benefit, keeping the thieves who sell drugs, rugs and plugs billions, on the fabricated misery of others.