Possible new treatment - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Possible new treatment

Hey guys not saying this is a cure. But my self and a couple of friends been working on a non-invasive treatment for Pattern hair loss. We found a technology used in other applications and we got approved by their board to test it on our selves. We haven't filed for provisional patent on the idea yet so untill then details will be kept in house. Good news is it has never been tried and it's backed by solid unbiased published research. We started a go fund me page. Anyone willing to donate 20 bucks can enter their email in the comment and as soon as we meet our goal we will file provisional and then share exactly what we are doing. A $20 dollar donation gets you on a monthly distribution list. This is not a topical, it's not a medication, it's not a laser, it's not a shampoo, it's not supplement no snake oils! It's actually a very high tech technology already approved in other medical applications. Gofund me . Com /malepatternhairloss. If anyone is interested in fueling a first ever test to work as a stand alone or an increased to other treatments.

Default Please ask questions if your skeptical lots of views no comments

Hey guys I have had all the up and down moments of hair loss it sucks! I'm not selling anything I'm asking for small donations to help test something new that's never been done! It's not quackery it's not pseudo science. It's a real treatment option that I have waited 8 years for rhis technology to catch up so that I could try it. I am not guaranteeing amazing results but I guarantee it will work at least twice as good as rogaine because it mimics rogaines mechanism of action. Only it does it way better. It's gonna cost 10,000 for me to try this I don't have 10,000. Good news is if it works we could have this produce available for much less. The technology is over powered for hair loss because it's not used for that the engineer said he could make one small enough to work but only a fraction of the price if mass produced. If someone is interested and is willing to donate more then 20 sign a NDA and I will send you exactly what I am doing.

Quote Originally Posted by MostlyIrish View Post
    Hey guys I have had all the up and down moments of hair loss it sucks! I'm not selling anything I'm asking for small donations to help test something new that's never been done! It's not quackery it's not pseudo science. It's a real treatment option that I have waited 8 years for rhis technology to catch up so that I could try it. I am not guaranteeing amazing results but I guarantee it will work at least twice as good as rogaine because it mimics rogaines mechanism of action. Only it does it way better. It's gonna cost 10,000 for me to try this I don't have 10,000. Good news is if it works we could have this produce available for much less. The technology is over powered for hair loss because it's not used for that the engineer said he could make one small enough to work but only a fraction of the price if mass produced. If someone is interested and is willing to donate more then 20 sign a NDA and I will send you exactly what I am doing.
    Sounds like a easy ten grand money grab why don't you patented your tech and get a Sponsor?

I think most posters here are wise enough not to fall for this, and I hope the rest will see this as a warning not to get involved.
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Default Sounds easy.

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Sounds like a easy ten grand money grab why don't you patented your tech and get a Sponsor?
    I called over 200 Medical Assistants some working for Medical Doctors on this vey forum, asked for a non-disclosure so I could explain and partner with someone with the credentials to get approved for hair loss research grant, you know how many responses I got back? 0. I claim to have a novel approach and express I will send a 15 minute presentation on how it works and not a single curious mind. I don't have 10,000 and I wouldn't steal from this community.

Quote Originally Posted by mattj View Post
    I think most posters here are wise enough not to fall for this, and I hope the rest will see this as a warning not to get involved.
    you really think I would steal 10,000 dollars? That's absurd i like many participants in this forum want a cure. I strongly believe I found a replacement for Rogaine that may work 3 times or more as good. I have a heart and wouldn't blow smoke up this educated communities a** so if your to skeptical to consider move on.

Default Well you could be a millionaire

your product wpildnbe worth millions if this is true get a loan from a family friend if it really works you would be a millionaire

lol, go apply to chase bank for a loan instead of scamming forum users
    Quote Originally Posted by MostlyIrish View Post
    Hey guys not saying this is a cure. But my self and a couple of friends been working on a non-invasive treatment for Pattern hair loss. We found a technology used in other applications and we got approved by their board to test it on our selves. We haven't filed for provisional patent on the idea yet so untill then details will be kept in house. Good news is it has never been tried and it's backed by solid unbiased published research. We started a go fund me page. Anyone willing to donate 20 bucks can enter their email in the comment and as soon as we meet our goal we will file provisional and then share exactly what we are doing. A $20 dollar donation gets you on a monthly distribution list. This is not a topical, it's not a medication, it's not a laser, it's not a shampoo, it's not supplement no snake oils! It's actually a very high tech technology already approved in other medical applications. Gofund me . Com /malepatternhairloss. If anyone is interested in fueling a first ever test to work as a stand alone or an increased to other treatments.

Default I wish

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    your product wpildnbe worth millions if this is true get a loan from a family friend if it really works you would be a millionaire
    I wish I had a family member that wasn't pay check to pay check but I don't. I have secured 4,000 dollars from my 3 closest friends that have all heard this pitch and think it's worth investing. I am putting in a 1,000 of my own money and posted my car online (I can use my wife's) . Believe me I am trying.

Default Close this thread

I no longer need donations a friend of mine will be partnering. So i will let you all know how the experiment treatment goes. If it works as good as i believe it will you all could be in for some of the best news in your lives....

More to come................