Justin Bieber balding? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Justin Bieber balding?

First of all I spotted something on here the other day about Bieber being on finasteride?
    This rumour started when he spoke out about Prince William's hair loss situation a few years back. He commented on his hair loss asking why he doesn't just simply use finasteride at the age of 18?

First of all how does an 18 year old kid come to know about such a drug unless he's experiencing hair problems himself? Anyway, after reading about this I did some research and I've come to the conclusion that he is to be balding or at least battling it.

Both his maternal grandfather and father himself have absolutely no hair, they're completely bald yet he has somehow maintained a NW0?
    Not only this but he's recently shaved and bleached his hair which may be due to the start of thinning/recession? Perhaps there's more going on here than the eye deceives...

Rumours of him being on Fin are well known.
    His hair looks solid however, and with the amount of money at his disposal I doubt the kid has much to worry about short or long term.

Best hair transplant surgeons in the world would probably even do it for free just because of who he is and what he could do for the reputation of said surgeon, providing he went public with it. Which I guess is unlikely.

Either way, if I had the millions he had I wouldn't care how quickly I was balding. A quote that has always spoken volumes to me - 'you don't have to be good looking to be good looking, you just have to be wealthy.'

Doctor Representative

It's also possible that he knows about Finasteride because his family has hair loss problems, so maybe he just knows about it because they take it. He's still in his early 20s and we don't know how early they all started thinning so he could just be planning ahead. Regardless he has so many resources at his disposal, if he does ever start to bald I doubt any of us will know about it unless he says it directly.
    I am a representative for Dr. Sean Behnam in Los Angeles, CA.
    My opinions are my own.

He is only 23 and i don't think he needs treatments as sometimes it is normal to shed hair but this condition remains for short time and after it gets as before normal growth.

He's very young and even if he has a strong family history of MPB, he wouldn't necessarily being showing any signs of it yet. It's interesting that he would know what Finasteride is (I certainly didn't until I noticed my hairloss and began researching) but he could've picked up the information from anywhere.
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kclennings View Post
    First of all I spotted something on here the other day about Bieber being on finasteride?
    This rumour started when he spoke out about Prince William's hair loss situation a few years back. He commented on his hair loss asking why he doesn't just simply use finasteride at the age of 18?

First of all how does an 18 year old kid come to know about such a drug unless he's experiencing hair problems himself? Anyway, after reading about this I did some research and I've come to the conclusion that he is to be balding or at least battling it.

Both his maternal grandfather and father himself have absolutely no hair, they're completely bald yet he has somehow maintained a NW0?
    Not only this but he's recently shaved and bleached his hair which may be due to the start of thinning/recession? Perhaps there's more going on here than the eye deceives...
    Yes he is definitely beginning to show signs of MPB. He's been hiding his clearly recessed hairline with side part styles and barely ever exposes or lifts his hair anymore. I used to be so envious of this kids hair but it looks as though he's been shot back down to reality now.. the ageing process doesn't seem to be going too well for him.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3622.jpg

Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	53777   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3623.jpg

Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	53778   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3624.jpg

Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	53779