Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bmot88
    • Feb 2017

Arena med IStanbul expereience 8/03/2016

So I had my transplant on the 8th march so I am currently 10 weeks post op.

I visited arena med in istanbull. The person who sorted this with via wats app spoke English well and arranged everything after I provided flight times.

The gezzer who picked me up did not speak English but was a nice guy and managed a couple words but was polite etc. He put me on the phone to a coordinator who spoke English and explained what was going to happen.

I was dropped at the hotel and picked up in the morning and taken to a clinic who expected my passport but the hotel took this. At the hospital not many spoke English but I met serkan who explained and drew the hairline and asked if this was ok.

The opp lasted 9 hours I had 5500 grafts roughly one the lady's removing the grafts was rude kept huffing when I did not put my head how she wanted it but fair enough I did not speak there language. the worst pain been the needles

The next day the women who I spoke to came with English instructions cleaned my head and made sure I was ok. Give me my medications and explained what to do

I went home the following day. I have attached photos from the day before and up to 10days post I will attach my 10 week ones in the next box but not much to see as still looks the same

• bmot88
    • Feb 2017

10 weeks no growth as of yet and totally shed all the transplanted hair

Comment

Working...