+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Having an average body, even dad bod, but balding is all fine and well!

I'm just noticing more and more men in malls, grocery stores, etc. some completely bald others balding, who have gorgeous women by their sides. They aren't even super fit or anything. I guess one doesn't have to have a six pack or big muscles to attract women. I may quit working out so hard, and just do yoga....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsZjrps5ikY

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    I'm just noticing more and more men in malls, grocery stores, etc. some completely bald others balding, who have gorgeous women by their sides. They aren't even super fit or anything. I guess one doesn't have to have a six pack or big muscles to attract women. I may quit working out so hard, and just do yoga....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsZjrps5ikY
    It means nothing. There sexual selection has its own economics. There are all kinds of reasons a woman is seen with a man. Discounting those where the guy is gay and the woman is a fag hag out shopping, and discounting male and female relatives being seen together, as a woman gets older and her market value diminishes, she is increasingly likely to lower her standards. She might date or marry a repulsive man if he is rich, or if she is plain enough and/or she is long since her sell by date, she might go for any man with a job. Because there are not enough alpha males to go around, women often follow the strategy of finding a beta male to support her and any kids she may have, and then when the beta male isn't looking, she gets herself impregnated by an alpha male, then after she has the rock star's baby, her chump beta male husband uknowingly expends his energy and resources helping her raise a kid that isn't his. Sometimes the women have their children with the rockstar while they are single or marry the rockstar, have kids, and then divorce. Then with the rockstar's children in tow, she finds a beta male to marry to help her raise the rockstar's kid in return for sex.

Sounds like you've been bitten, Ahab. Just because a man is balding or has a bit of a gut, doesn't mean he's a 'beta'.

This whole alpha / beta thing is tiring. Just recognize the vast majority of guys are betas and there is nothing wrong with being one. By the simple logic of the term term "alpha" there can be only one per group therefore there will always be way more betas. Women would be smart to marry a beta, an alpha will probably cheat on her or leave her. You can be an alpha and a beta in different scenarios of life as well. A guy may be an underling in a corporate office but Captain of the weekend Golf group, it isn't hard and fast.