+ Reply to Thread

Default Here is my story (mature hairline, balding, mpb)

Helo! I'm 24 years old and i think something goes strange with my hair.

I will express some photos from today and some photos from one year ago

The first 4 photos are from Today

The last 3 photos are from one year ago

What do you think? Strange hairline? Widow's peak ? Or balding? Thank you!Click image for larger version

Name:	karafla 1.jpg

Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	52096Click image for larger version

Name:	karafla.jpg

Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	52097Click image for larger version

Name:	karafla2.jpg

Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	52098Click image for larger version

Name:	karafla3.jpg

Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	52099Click image for larger version

Name:	persi1.jpg

Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	52100Click image for larger version

Name:	persi3.jpg

Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	52101Click image for larger version

Name:	persi4.jpg

Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	52102

Inactive

While you definitely seem to naturally have a more mature hairline, and it appears that you may be receding, there are a few things missing to really know for sure what's going on. First off, how long has your hairline been like this? How fast has it progressed - or is it even progressing? It doesn't seem to look much different in these photos that are one year apart, but how did it look 4 years ago, for example? Keep an eye on it moving forward to see if you see a lot of changes.

Honestly, the best thing you can do is to meet with an IAHRS surgeon for an evaluation. Keep in mind - setting up an appointment with a HT surgeon does not imply that you necessarily need surgery. It's just these surgeons tend to be much more well versed in dealing with hair loss than dermatologists and general physicians. They can test the miniaturization levels of your hair and ask you all the questions I asked you before (and then some) to get a really good idea of what you're dealing with. There's a chance that this can easily be fixed with medication or by slightly increasing the density at the hairline, although you also need to make sure that you're being very cautious given that you're still quite young. So whatever you do, don't rush into anything after one consultation.

In short, be patient, keep an eye on your hairline and monitor any changes, do tons of research to find a surgeon that you want to have a consultation with, and don't make any rash decisions. I hope that's of some help.

Nothing strange there. You look to be in the early stages of MPB - a solid Norwood 3, I would say. Probably around about where I was at your age, although my hairline was a different shape.

Pkipling is right to ask at what age you first noticed it.

Quote Originally Posted by pkipling View Post
    While you definitely seem to naturally have a more mature hairline, and it appears that you may be receding, there are a few things missing to really know for sure what's going on. First off, how long has your hairline been like this? How fast has it progressed - or is it even progressing? It doesn't seem to look much different in these photos that are one year apart, but how did it look 4 years ago, for example? Keep an eye on it moving forward to see if you see a lot of changes.

Honestly, the best thing you can do is to meet with an IAHRS surgeon for an evaluation. Keep in mind - setting up an appointment with a HT surgeon does not imply that you necessarily need surgery. It's just these surgeons tend to be much more well versed in dealing with hair loss than dermatologists and general physicians. They can test the miniaturization levels of your hair and ask you all the questions I asked you before (and then some) to get a really good idea of what you're dealing with. There's a chance that this can easily be fixed with medication or by slightly increasing the density at the hairline, although you also need to make sure that you're being very cautious given that you're still quite young. So whatever you do, don't rush into anything after one consultation.

In short, be patient, keep an eye on your hairline and monitor any changes, do tons of research to find a surgeon that you want to have a consultation with, and don't make any rash decisions. I hope that's of some help.

Thank you so much for your answers guys!!! I Think i have ths hairline for 3 years but i had for 11 years long hair so i can't find my hairline for past years

i visisted 1 year ago a doctor and he told me that everithing is good and i have a lof ot hair.

I wash my hair with baking soda an apple ciber vinegar. Is it good??