+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mpb?

Default Mpb?

So for the last month or so I've had a pretty aggressive bout of hair loss. It started maybe two months after I had a pretty shit period in general with the death of two family members and also had an operation under general anesthetic. im pretty stressed every day of my life (medical school) which I hate and am seriously considering leaving. I also was experiencing panic attacks around this time and was given propranolol. I am twenty years old

In terms of the hair loss, its been pretty aggressive making me think its most likely to be TE. However I've been shedding a lot of miniture hairs from all over my scalp and have noticed that my temples have receded a little. They've been a little receded since I was about 18 but now its actually pushed my hairline back at the corners. I also have experienced the "crawling itch" sensation.

My crowns been really itchy the last couple of days and I jsut photoed it. it looks a little sparse to me but i dont know as Ive never seen my crown before (or even thought about). I've attached it with a picture of my hairline

Really "pulling my hair out" over this one and I'm starting to believe its MPB rather than TE. I've got an appointment with the trichologist in two weeks time, so if anyone could give me some advice for the meantime Id feel a little better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed-1.jpg

Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	52073   Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.jpg

Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	52074