ok so stem cell therapy or a-cell whats the latest for hair problem? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1

    Default ok so stem cell therapy or a-cell whats the latest for hair problem?

    ok quick questions here trying to get right to the point. For limited donor area fue can't give the results. so whats the latest, stem cell therapy? is it just hogwash or what? a-cell injection ? do they really work?I know prp does' nt work. And how good are the results from this latest fue treatment being offered where they are can regrow donor area? it that just a myth? i have read some posts here saying its just fue and nothing new.

    and histogen complex is it ever gonna be available anywhere?

    replicel whats that?

    minoxidil and propecia are just piss with horrible side effects.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aldude View Post
    ok quick questions here trying to get right to the point. For limited donor area fue can't give the results. so whats the latest, stem cell therapy? is it just hogwash or what? a-cell injection ? do they really work?I know prp does' nt work. And how good are the results from this latest fue treatment being offered where they are can regrow donor area? it that just a myth? i have read some posts here saying its just fue and nothing new.

    and histogen complex is it ever gonna be available anywhere?

    replicel whats that?

    minoxidil and propecia are just piss with horrible side effects.
    Have you tried propecia and minoxidil? IMO You need a DHT inhibitor if you want to effectively fight hair loss long term.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    384

    Default

    What horrible side effects did you have? I have been on them many years with no side effects.
    Histogen is dead. Can't regrow donor hair via fue or any other method. Replicel who knows... years away. Their stock is at 60 cents so that should tell you something.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrclean View Post
    What horrible side effects did you have? I have been on them many years with no side effects.
    Histogen is dead. Can't regrow donor hair via fue or any other method. Replicel who knows... years away. Their stock is at 60 cents so that should tell you something.
    Any future hairloss treatments on the way in the next 2 years?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
    Any future hairloss treatments on the way in the next 2 years?
    Not unless someone comes up with something by mistake

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrclean View Post
    Not unless someone comes up with something by mistake
    lol .That's true

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrclean View Post
    Histogen is dead.
    I was under the impression they intended to release it in Mexico in 2018. What makes you say this?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 79BirdofPrey View Post
    I was under the impression they intended to release it in Mexico in 2018. What makes you say this?
    Spoke to someone at the company and was told 2019 and that was a big maybe. I don't think it will ever be released at this point...always another few years away. Have they even found a partner in Mexico?....I doubt it.

Similar Threads

  1. Non-Surgical Stem Cell Therapy at OC Hair Restoration...
    By LoFiKid in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2015, 01:47 AM
  2. Hair regrowth in alopecia areata patients following Stem Cell Educator therapy
    By Recidive in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2015, 03:26 AM
  3. Stem cell therapy!!!
    By Julius Caesar was bald in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2015, 06:10 PM
  4. Bioluminescence imaging lights up stem cell therapy for hair growth
    By gmonasco in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 11:38 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 06:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Need an honest opinion on my hairline. 18 yr old
12-03-2018 02:16 AM
by Eddy098
Last Post By Eddy098
Yesterday 06:14 PM
FUE - Ali Emre Karadeniz
08-31-2015 01:54 PM
Last Post By Karlsch
Yesterday 02:40 PM
Sean Behnam, anyone know anything?
10-30-2018 07:46 PM
Last Post By jbwj2016
Yesterday 02:16 PM
UK minoxidil options
12-06-2018 12:46 PM
by Nemoa
Last Post By Nemoa
Yesterday 02:11 PM
Min age for HT with fine hair?
Yesterday 01:05 PM
Last Post By mike1987
Yesterday 01:05 PM