+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    sorry to hijack the thread, but Louish how did your FUE results turn out? Would you recommend the Doc you went to?
    it is ok dont worry. Dr Rahal is just another surgeon did not recommend me hairtransplant as i am f***in diffuser! But he is great for those who are ok with FUT

Quote Originally Posted by wannamyhairback View Post
    it is ok dont worry. Dr Rahal is just another surgeon did not recommend me hairtransplant as i am f***in diffuser! But he is great for those who are ok with FUT
    His FUE is top of the line as well as you can see for yourself on my pictures, my friend did FUE as well and his results are just as good. Unfortunately diffuse thinning is no good for HT...

Quote Originally Posted by Louish View Post
    His FUE is top of the line as well as you can see for yourself on my pictures, my friend did FUE as well and his results are just as good. Unfortunately diffuse thinning is no good for HT...
    I did not know that. More importantly you are happy with your results and that is what matters now.Glad for you

Quote Originally Posted by wannamyhairback View Post
    I did not know that. More importantly you are happy with your results and that is what matters now.Glad for you
    Thanks, hopefully your telogen effluvium will turn around.

Thanks for the reply man glad it went well!

I am indeed going through the toughest period of my life. But still did not lose my hope.Almost 3 months have passed and things just got worsened,i have not stopped shedding the hairs that coated yellowish sebum.

it has been 6 months that i have been shedding and losing ground very obviously while i convinced myself that i am observing all symptoms of reflex hyperandrogenicity such as insane oily scalp and skin, increased libido and lot of acne. I read every single thread about R.H to understand how it works and it does make sense now why i am losing hair now.
    Unfortunately, the posts that i have read about R.H do not have any conclusion how things ended up for those complaint about R.H no one updated his situation whether it ended up good or bad for them. I have seen a lot of people just gave up on finasteride , while considerable amount of people went on with no success claiming finasteride have done more harm than good to their hairs and again no any later update. So therefore i promise that i will update my situation no matter what to give just damn clue to those what is the possible consequence of having these mentioned symptoms.

I just can not give up on finasteride because i have seen with my own eyes that it was the same drug that gave my hair back 7-8 months ago. So i will give another 3-4 months shot to finasteride before jumping on dutasteride.

Meanwhile , i developed mild gyno i know it sounds stupid even continue with this drug, but during my teenage i had those bitch tits as well and i was fat as hell . Btw I did good research about gynecomastia surgery the price starts from 2000 in europe while this price is around 600 euro in Turkey, Since i am able to speak turkish at least i will not have to pay shit load of money.

My only determination is that if it has worked once and it brought my hair back it can do it again all i want to believe is that these shedded club hairs root still there and waiting to reach optimal conditions to grow again and it is my duty to find what are those .
    Again no matter how things go i will update my situation after 6-12 months for sure

Hey man, not the 6-12 month mark yet but did you stick with propecia? Noticed similar RH symptoms and approaching a year now, looking for help in determining whether I should quit or not.

Any updates?