+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    A receding hairline is also known as maturing hairline if that hairline does not turn into hair loss .
    Keep that in mind
    But THAT is hairloss, even if it stop for 20 years after that ( or appears to). Stop spreading non sense and do everyone a favor, stop giving non sense advices using super annoying fonts. There is a reason NO ONE is doing that.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

How old are you Louish?

How old are you Louish?
    I'm 35 and a PhD in Biochemistry, don't try to attack me on my credibility you will lose. Besides you get this kind of comments from people here all the time, you know you are a clown, the ridicule of your pilofocus thread as reached epic proportions. You give generic meaningless advices to everyone like you have nothing else to do all day. Go back to painting creepy self-portraits...

I would NEVER attack anybody here.
    Don't make assumptions.

I would NEVER attack anybody here.
    Don't have assumptions
    Don't "make" assumptions

Hello again Haveigotmpb.

So how are you doing today? Let us all know.
    There is a percentage of people here, just like me, that TRULY try to help others.
    Cheers again.....

Quote Originally Posted by Louish View Post
    He can't because there is no such thing as a maturing hairline, it's just receding. He says that all the time like many others here because the truth is most people here are clueless. Like someone else said before it can as well stop for a good while or just keep receding at any given pace. You can't predict it but eating well, taking supplements and avoid sleep deprivation will all help slowing the process. The healthier you are so is your hair.
    You have a strong point here! I've noticed a strong pattern in those that are healthy with a healthy head of hair. I see those that are unhealthy, with a badly receded hairline..

I think health does play a strong correlation within hairloss. Obviously genetics being the biggest culprit but health is definitely one of them!

When I go to the gym, the religious attenders who seem to be very healthy and in shape all seem to have solid hairlines! Then there's this group of people I know that are heavily involved in taking drugs.. and their hairlines are ****ed!

My hairline currently, is quite asymmetrical. It seems very solid on one side and the other has receded a bit for my age. One side gives the impression that my hair has a widows peak shape and the other creates a U shape? The side that has the V is at least an NW2 where as the other is an NW1? Is this common

Also, I went through a stage during late last year where my health was abysmal! I was eating next to nothing with minimal sleep and taking drugs on a daily basis. It will come as no surprise that it was around this time that I first noticed my hairline was receding!

Quote Originally Posted by Haveigotmpb View Post
    You have a strong point here! I've noticed a strong pattern in those that are healthy with a healthy head of hair. I see those that are unhealthy, with a badly receded hairline..

I think health does play a strong correlation within hairloss. Obviously genetics being the biggest culprit but health is definitely one of them!

When I go to the gym, the religious attenders who seem to be very healthy and in shape all seem to have solid hairlines! Then there's this group of people I know that are heavily involved in taking drugs.. and their hairlines are ****ed!

My hairline currently, is quite asymmetrical. It seems very solid on one side and the other has receded a bit for my age. One side gives the impression that my hair has a widows peak shape and the other creates a U shape? The side that has the V is at least an NW2 where as the other is an NW1? Is this common

Also, I went through a stage during late last year where my health was abysmal! I was eating next to nothing with minimal sleep and taking drugs on a daily basis. It will come as no surprise that it was around this time that I first noticed my hairline was receding!
    Yes almost everybody as one side worse than the other. Also it was implied in my previous comment but just to be sure, if you smoke, stop ASAP. And don't rely on clean eating for your nutrient food nowadays contain less and less nutrient as nobody cares about that and yield is king. Make sure to get good supplements like I said earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Louish View Post
    Yes almost everybody as one side worse than the other. Also it was implied in my previous comment but just to be sure, if you smoke, stop ASAP. And don't rely on clean eating for your nutrient food nowadays contain less and less nutrient as nobody cares about that and yield is king. Make sure to get good supplements like I said earlier.
    I take one multivitamin caplet a day but it's a large capblet that supposedly contains all the minerals and vitamins my body needs.
    Would you recommend taking protein?

One last thing, looking at my current hairline in the picture I provided.. Is it badly recessed for my age? I can't decide whether or not to consider taking finasteride

And thank you for the advice pal, I really appreciate it. It's nice to see someone on these forums being helpful rather than encouraging states of denial.

Quote Originally Posted by Haveigotmpb View Post
    I take one multivitamin caplet a day but it's a large capblet that supposedly contains all the minerals and vitamins my body needs.
    Would you recommend taking protein?

One last thing, looking at my current hairline in the picture I provided.. Is it badly recessed for my age? I can't decide whether or not to consider taking finasteride

And thank you for the advice pal, I really appreciate it. It's nice to see someone on these forums being helpful rather than encouraging states of denial.
    Protein requirements will vary, if you do a lot of bodybuilding you can go as high as 25% of you daily calories, if not you can go as low a 15% but not lower. Too much protein will only end up being converted in glucose and ammonia it won't help your hair. If you don't need that glucose it will end up being converted to fat. Don't skim on the fat intake and limit carbs to 20-30%.

Your hair is not that bad for now and you might be lucky and it will stay like this for a while. I see 16 years old GIRLS with deeper gulfs than that. Yeah I know that's surprising...