Here's my story. What do you think I should do next? - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hey guys...

It's November, and the last time I wrote anything on here was back in....May. Lots of stuff going on. My divorce, depression, debt, and denial. I've been trying other methods to get my hair back. Sometimes I think its working, other times I think its just my imagination. I know you guys said to just shave it off, but I can't bring myself to do it. Some days I feel like a freak. There's other days where I think it doesn't look that bad. Most of the time I just don't know. I don't much care for what women think. To be honest, I don't think much of women anymore. Maybe I've just become disenchanted with them. After all, I'm going through a divorce. It's mostly about my self image now.

Something I wanted to ask you guys. It's about lighting. Some lighting seems to make my hair look worse. Is this just an optical effect, or something to do with the type of lighting?

This photo was taken indoors under a bright light. I think it makes it look worse, as can see the dome of my head. It almost look like I don't have hair up front:

These others were outdoors in the bright sun, which I don't think look as bad, relatively speaking:

Your pics are not viewable.

I'm sorry about that. Apparently I exceeded what I was allowed to link from there. No matter.

I'm making this last post to tell those who have my thread that I'm giving up. It pains me to say this, but I've lost. After fighting my hair loss for over a year, I haven't really seen any concrete results. There were times where I thought it was getting better, but like I said before, I think it was just my imagination. I've tried Minoxidil, Biotin, garlic, ginger, shampoos, derma rollers, etc. I've prayed/begged/cursed God over this. With everything else that is going on in my life, I simply don't have the energy to keep doing it. I've wasted I don't know how much time and money trying to make this problem go away. I feel like a carrot is just being dangled in front of me, and try as hard as I might, I can't obtain it. The only thing I think would fix my problem is a hair transplant, and I simply can't afford one. I'm too depressed with everything else going on.

I fought. I lost.

Thanks for listening to me and providing your input.

u shouldnt give up im a 15 year old with severe hair loss but at least i dont give up. U should man up and make use of all the treatments that are available. Get a decent hair transplant and propecia u should be good,
    Regards!

LOL

You're right! Well, back to it then...

*derma rolls the sh*t out of his own head till it bleeds*