Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Burn KSL,

Another clinic told me they had a person coming in for a consultation that had been to KSL (This was roughly Aug/Sep time) and was going to discuss my situation with them. I think it may have been the same clinic and you may have been the person the clinic was speaking about? Can i also ask, have you had any contact by a person wanting to make a short documentary on KSL??

Another very disgruntled KSL Hair Glasgow customer here,

Had my first procedure March 2016. I am a very impulsive person and decided to bite the bullet and have a FUE as my diffuse thinning was really starting to have a negative effect on my life. I was sick of wearing those ridiculous concealers and being paranoid all day everyday about anyone noticing.

Contacted KSL for a free consultation purely on the back of their Stokes/Griffiths marketing drive. I met sales guy who gave me their speil. I went away to think about it and he contacted me a few days later by telephone. He quoted me a price of £8000 for a full head of hair like the results Anthony Stokes has yielded. I was really attracted to the finance they could offer as I did not have the money to pay for surgery. I gave them the go ahead and got booked in for a few weeks later.

I turned up on the day having not met the doctor who was carrying out procedure, not knowing how many graft I was receiving and what targeted results were going to be. I now know with hindsight that this was a grave error on my part and I was very naive in doing this. I turned up on the morning of the surgery to be met by same sales guy. He took me into room shaved my head then Asian doctor came in and had a quick look at me before explaining the FUE procedure. I was completely confident in them that they knew what they were doing and I would have a successful procedure and my baldness worries would be a thing of the past. Procedure was done in a day. First part of procedure Asian doctor carried out. Second part a young girl done in afternoon. As far as I am aware they have Doctor carry out removal in the morning then young girl carries out implants in.

Another massive error I made was that I did not take any pictures of my post op procedure results for my record. I thought that they would have all the relevant pictures for my six monthly reviews that were promised to me. It was then just a case of me playing the waiting game and going in for my laser treatment every week looking forward to the 12 months coming and going and me having a full head of hair.

I was fully aware that it was 12 months before results could be evaluated properly. I was getting on with it patiently when I was on a forum. Maybe this one or something similar, when I came across threads of peoples FUE journeys. Nearly all of them were having excellent results at months 7,8 & 9. This made really concerned as mine had only gotten thicker at the front. You could still see my full scalp and I was still loading my hair with as much concealer every morning than I was pre-procedure. I done a good bit of research and discovered that you should be about 80% of the way there by month 8. This left me gutted and I knew then that my procedure was a failure. I posted looking for advice on what to do at my month 7 mark on here:-

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...h-7?highlight=

I think I then waited till about month 10 praying that I was indeed a late grower and my full head of hair would materialise miraculously. It didn't. This is when I contacted the sales guy I dealt with at beginning to ask questions and this is when I realised I had majorly ****ed up using KSL. I phoned and asked why I never got my six month review as promised. Was fobbed off with some bullshit about system not picking it up. Told him my results were poor and asked to come in right away for appointment. Went in a few nights later and was told to be patient the results will still come in it can take 18 months as opposed to the 12 i was originally told. I then asked to see my pre and post op pictures that they had so I could judge results with him present. He said they were on another IPad and he did not have access to them at that moment. I knew that everything he was telling me was bull. He promised he would e-mail me them next day with Doctors details and info on how many grafts I received.

Waited 2-3 days and no e-mail or contact from him as promised. I then had to chase him up again for my info he promised to send. He then told me eventually that he did not have my post op photos as they had been lost. Put it down to an IPad being stolen apparently. He sent me over doctors details and graft amount (1800) I complained to him about my poor results and terrible customer service. He agreed and was very apologetic. He said not to worry as he promised me a full head if hair and that is what I would get one way or another.

He contacted me a few days later asking me to come back in in a month and they rectify mistakes and give me full head of hair originally promised. I was assured that it was a different doctor. A harley street doctor and he gave me his name and credentials. I looked him up. A spanish doctor with his own practice in Madrid. He seemed ok. To be honest I was happy with this as I didn't have the money to go and get another one done and I knew that it would be next to impossible to get a refund from KSL anytime soon so I bit the bullet and agreed. I told myself that this couldn't happen again with a different doctor doing my procedure. I convinced myself that my experience must be extremely rare and I had just been unlucky. I mean if my treatment was normal practice how the f*** could they still be in business? Every time I went in to their premises be it for laser treatment or to complain the place was always full.

So again away I went and had my procedure. This time I was treated more professionally. I made sure I knew how many grafts I was getting and made sure that I had plenty of pre and post pics taken by both them and myself. I was told that I would receive 2000 grafts this procedure and to be fair post procedure my head looked a lot more packed with new grafts. I was really confident that this time it would turn out ok and I would FINALLY get my desired results.

Now I find myself seven months into my second procedure and again there is absolutely no difference. In fact my first procedure at month 7 looked more successful than this one and that was a disaster. I really don't know what the f*** has went wrong this time. It is very depressing. I have now came to terms with the fact that I will need to save up, go elsewhere and have this latest catastrophe fixed!

I honestly don't know how they are still in business if this is how they operate. How can their staff work their if all they do is deal with angry disgruntled customers? I am really keen to speak with anyone for advice or feedback who has been in a similar position and how they got their situation rectified. What clinic fixed their KSL hair f*** up and who they would recommend etc. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. As I said I am keen to speak to people who have had a similar experience to myself and as I can see on here their is a fair few.

Thanks for reading.

Hi arniegold,

That does not sound good, we are all in the same position and are all looking to get some sort of justice.

I am looking to take them to court and we are building a case just now. I hope you feel this is what you would like too and will help in the matter?

Sounds all to familiar! There is a chance we had the same surgeon and receptionist that implanted the hair. Best bet is for us all to speak to the same solicitor as it would give us a great chance of Succeeding against them.

I was told i would have a 3 month then 6 month review.....guess what? nothing! i contacted them about it and only then did they agree to it, however, it was hardly a review. It was a buy more time, tell me what I wanted to hear.

I've set up another chat so feel free to express you interest about possible court action on that.

KSL Court Action

Quote Originally Posted by arniegold View Post
    Another very disgruntled KSL Hair Glasgow customer here,

Had my first procedure March 2016. I am a very impulsive person and decided to bite the bullet and have a FUE as my diffuse thinning was really starting to have a negative effect on my life. I was sick of wearing those ridiculous concealers and being paranoid all day everyday about anyone noticing.

Contacted KSL for a free consultation purely on the back of their Stokes/Griffiths marketing drive. I met sales guy who gave me their speil. I went away to think about it and he contacted me a few days later by telephone. He quoted me a price of £8000 for a full head of hair like the results Anthony Stokes has yielded. I was really attracted to the finance they could offer as I did not have the money to pay for surgery. I gave them the go ahead and got booked in for a few weeks later.

I turned up on the day having not met the doctor who was carrying out procedure, not knowing how many graft I was receiving and what targeted results were going to be. I now know with hindsight that this was a grave error on my part and I was very naive in doing this. I turned up on the morning of the surgery to be met by same sales guy. He took me into room shaved my head then Asian doctor came in and had a quick look at me before explaining the FUE procedure. I was completely confident in them that they knew what they were doing and I would have a successful procedure and my baldness worries would be a thing of the past. Procedure was done in a day. First part of procedure Asian doctor carried out. Second part a young girl done in afternoon. As far as I am aware they have Doctor carry out removal in the morning then young girl carries out implants in.

Another massive error I made was that I did not take any pictures of my post op procedure results for my record. I thought that they would have all the relevant pictures for my six monthly reviews that were promised to me. It was then just a case of me playing the waiting game and going in for my laser treatment every week looking forward to the 12 months coming and going and me having a full head of hair.

I was fully aware that it was 12 months before results could be evaluated properly. I was getting on with it patiently when I was on a forum. Maybe this one or something similar, when I came across threads of peoples FUE journeys. Nearly all of them were having excellent results at months 7,8 & 9. This made really concerned as mine had only gotten thicker at the front. You could still see my full scalp and I was still loading my hair with as much concealer every morning than I was pre-procedure. I done a good bit of research and discovered that you should be about 80% of the way there by month 8. This left me gutted and I knew then that my procedure was a failure. I posted looking for advice on what to do at my month 7 mark on here:-

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...h-7?highlight=

I think I then waited till about month 10 praying that I was indeed a late grower and my full head of hair would materialise miraculously. It didn't. This is when I contacted the sales guy I dealt with at beginning to ask questions and this is when I realised I had majorly ****ed up using KSL. I phoned and asked why I never got my six month review as promised. Was fobbed off with some bullshit about system not picking it up. Told him my results were poor and asked to come in right away for appointment. Went in a few nights later and was told to be patient the results will still come in it can take 18 months as opposed to the 12 i was originally told. I then asked to see my pre and post op pictures that they had so I could judge results with him present. He said they were on another IPad and he did not have access to them at that moment. I knew that everything he was telling me was bull. He promised he would e-mail me them next day with Doctors details and info on how many grafts I received.

Waited 2-3 days and no e-mail or contact from him as promised. I then had to chase him up again for my info he promised to send. He then told me eventually that he did not have my post op photos as they had been lost. Put it down to an IPad being stolen apparently. He sent me over doctors details and graft amount (1800) I complained to him about my poor results and terrible customer service. He agreed and was very apologetic. He said not to worry as he promised me a full head if hair and that is what I would get one way or another.

He contacted me a few days later asking me to come back in in a month and they rectify mistakes and give me full head of hair originally promised. I was assured that it was a different doctor. A harley street doctor and he gave me his name and credentials. I looked him up. A spanish doctor with his own practice in Madrid. He seemed ok. To be honest I was happy with this as I didn't have the money to go and get another one done and I knew that it would be next to impossible to get a refund from KSL anytime soon so I bit the bullet and agreed. I told myself that this couldn't happen again with a different doctor doing my procedure. I convinced myself that my experience must be extremely rare and I had just been unlucky. I mean if my treatment was normal practice how the f*** could they still be in business? Every time I went in to their premises be it for laser treatment or to complain the place was always full.

So again away I went and had my procedure. This time I was treated more professionally. I made sure I knew how many grafts I was getting and made sure that I had plenty of pre and post pics taken by both them and myself. I was told that I would receive 2000 grafts this procedure and to be fair post procedure my head looked a lot more packed with new grafts. I was really confident that this time it would turn out ok and I would FINALLY get my desired results.

Now I find myself seven months into my second procedure and again there is absolutely no difference. In fact my first procedure at month 7 looked more successful than this one and that was a disaster. I really don't know what the f*** has went wrong this time. It is very depressing. I have now came to terms with the fact that I will need to save up, go elsewhere and have this latest catastrophe fixed!

I honestly don't know how they are still in business if this is how they operate. How can their staff work their if all they do is deal with angry disgruntled customers? I am really keen to speak with anyone for advice or feedback who has been in a similar position and how they got their situation rectified. What clinic fixed their KSL hair f*** up and who they would recommend etc. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. As I said I am keen to speak to people who have had a similar experience to myself and as I can see on here their is a fair few.

Thanks for reading.
    They are in business because always a supply of balding guys and usually a one time thing so they don't give a shit about return customers. Some one should go to prison for this.

Try this guy for a repair consultation one of the best.

https://bhrclinic.com/team/