Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default KSL Hair Glasgow - How many other people have had issues with this company?

Hi,

I am looking for people who have had issues with this company to come forward and speak to me with regards to their issues and discuss options for taking it further.

Please get in touch if you have had problems with this company, even if they have convinced you to rectify the issue.

Thanks

HI, I had my surgery from them a few months back, if My hair hasn't grown in yet. Either they give me my money back or another HT. but i,m wiling to take this further. i have already contacted http://www.medicalcompensation4u.co.uk. We shd all demand our money back!!

Hi,

How many months ago did you get your transplant done? and have you spoken to KSL about it, if so what have thy told you?

They keep on saying they will do it for free if it doesn't work out, i never thought anything about this as it was like a "this won't happen that's how confident we are" scenario. However, now it is definitely because they are crooks and don't do the procedure with the correct people in place. As far as I am aware they are still not a registered practice, which became a legal requirement on 1st April 2017. I have checked this out recently and got an email back to confirm this is still the case. I want to take this further and more people we get the stronger the case. They are full of shit with their excuses, do not listen to what they say....i was told lies and now my hair is worse looking than what it was before i got a transplant. I have had it checked by an actual hair surgeon. They advised that they have put hardly any grafts in my head and now not enough donor hair left to fix the issue.

I think they are fixing the books also, on companies house, they appear to have very little money in all of their accounts. He drives a Ferrari and takes them all off on holiday to Marbella each year...They hide behind these accounts so they can prevent paying people back. However, i do not want to let that stop us from getting our money back.

How do you think we should take this forward?

they are just frauds. We should file case against them.

Hi Simar,

I am very keen for this, when did you get yours done?

I'm keen to take this further. I would like my money back as a minimum and feel I'm probably due serious compensation for what KSL have done to me.

Hi guys,

Literally just signed up to this forum 10 minutes ago and thought I'd share my experience. I had a FUE transplant done through these cowboys in August 2014. Paid £6,500 for 2000 plus follicles. I think I had about 800 done, tops. Waited the year out to give it a chance. Little to zero improvement. Phoned them up and told them, to be barricaded with a pile of abuse on the phone. I hung up and drove through to Glasgow from Dundee and confronted the boy face to face to which he's almost then in tears and stuttering and muttering his way out of the hole he dug himself. Anyway, I left then a few days later received a phone call from the same guy saying to come back in few weeks and they were going to rectify with another free surgery. So, shows up on the day to be told I need to pay £1000 holding deposit. Told them to ram it up their backsides. The worst part about it was there was no surgeon in sight that day. I believe they were going to take the money then say the surgeon was ill or some sort of nonsense like that. The MD, the Irish dude is a complete and utter trombone of a man. Thankfully I've had the mess they created sorted. My hair is currently resembling the hair of my username of 2002 World Cup winner Ronaldo. Went down to Harley St in London and got it sorted. Due to get everything behind the front done next year. Probably at the Glasgow Clinic as I've heard nothing but good things. I only used KSL based on Griffiths and Stokes when they first got it done but if you look at their hair now and everyone on this forum it speaks volumes. Any has any further queries please get in touch. More than happy to assist.

PS - they don't have any in-house surgeons. They draft in a couple of Spanish dudes or anyone they can get their hands on who are "qualified" by the absolute skin of their teeth. My surgeons were 3 Spanish guys working out of Brighton. As for the laser treatment post-op. Comical. I went once only to never return. Nonsensical.

Hi I've had a very bad experience with KSL. Two transpalnts down, have my review this weekend and want to get my money back. I'm looking to take them to court.

Yes I have had a very bad experience with KSL, I'm looking on taking them to court. Please get in touch as you are the guy I was trying to find. Was given these details by another clinic in Glasgow.