+ Reply to Thread

Default Less hair means nothing

My name is Stephen but everyone calls me Superman. I have always had very thick and Curley hair. I am Native American. I use to get so many compliments on my hair from early childhood to age 40. That's when my hair really started to thin and fall out.

I had always worn many different hair styles and most of the time, long. But to minimize the breakage my hairstylist said I should keep it cut short. Not easy for someone who had a totally different hairstyle every day of the week. So now I am down to the same look every day.

But I deal with it. I don't usually look at my hair in the mirror much but I do keep it groomed. I had always said if my hair started to thin, I would shave it off but my current husband won't let me lol. He says I still have lots of hair because he has none.

He started losing his hair when he was 15 and it was all gone by 19. He was depressed for years and felt he would be alone forever and then we met.

I was a big time clubber and had tons of friends and really loved the gay scene. He said people would ask him how did someone like him get Me! Because everyone knew me in the clubs. But I went after him because bald men are SEXY.

But I said that to say this....even with my thinning hair, I believe in Energy. What you give off, you get in return. I am a very up beat person and I radiate good energy and I can read and feel people's energy. So, I don't let it get me down, even though every now and then it does, but for the most part I am still a club kid at heart and I will dance and enjoy life to the MAX!
    Last edited by Superman1969; 05-03-2017 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Misspelled word

Quote Originally Posted by superman1969 View Post
    my name is stephen but everyone calls me superman. I have always had very thick and curley hair. I am native american. I use to get so many compliments on my hair from early childhood to age 40. That's when my hair really started to thin and fall out.

I had always worn many different hair styles and most of the time, long. But to minimize the breakage my hairstylist said i should keep it cut short. Not easy for someone who had a totally different hairstyle every day of the week. So now i am down to the same look every day.

But i deal with it. I don't usually look at my hair in the mirror much but i do keep it groomed. I had always said if my hair started to thin, i would shave it off but my current husband won't let me lol. He says i still have lots of hair because he has none.

He started losing his hair when he was 15 and it was all gone by 19. He was depressed for years and felt he would be alone forever and then we met.

I was a big time clubber and had tons of friends and really loved the gay scene. He said people would ask him how did someone like him get me! Because everyone knew me in the clubs. But i went after him because bald men are sexy.

But i said that to say this....even with my thinning hair, i believe in energy. What you give off, you get in return. I am a very up beat person and i radiate good energy and i can read and feel people's energy. So, i don't let it get me down, even though every now and then it does, but for the most part i am still a club kid at heart and i will dance and enjoy life to the max!
    good for you!!!