Ksl hair disaster

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cowboy Hair Clinic
    • Mar 2017

I honestly wouldn't let them touch it again, also how much donor hair do you have left?? i was told when i went to the other clinic that i only have about 2000 grafts left as they had taken far too much and not implanted as many as they said. It also sounds like you have been dealing with the Manager who has either lied to me several times or id being fed BS and believes it.

As for the contract, their website guarantees improvement. Also, if you don't sign the contract they wouldn't do the surgery and the reason we went here was to get our hair fixed. I honestly reckon my surgeon could have been a guy dressed up as a surgeon for all he did and when i asked about the transplant seconds after he showed me it, he fed me some BS also. I think it's the route of they sold us a product by telling lies and have made our hair worse than it was before. No where in the contract would it say that the receptionist will implant the hairs or they will throw the donor hair in the bin as it is finishing time. I am not even giving them the time of day, they are liars. I bet they were all nice with you, treating you like their best pal?

Can i also ask did they give you a shampoo and conditioner to use as after care?

Comment

• Burn KSL
      • Sep 2017

Hi again,

I have been busy since our last chat.
      I'm not wanting them to, it was an option but a bad one at that. I would much rather on taken them to court and belive we have a really good case.

As for how much hair I have left, I really don't know. They assed me and said I have enough for another transplant with excess of 2500+ grafts. I have not had this verified but I am planning this to be getting this done.

Yes definitely the same guy, although they all talk bull. This is a funny one.. I was complaining to Simon on the day after my second transplant and I quote his reply.. "I've never ripped off anyone yet, you will get the results"

Yes the same treatment here too, all nice etc. Yip got all that as well, load of crap.. ell the shampoo smelt nice.haha

Anyway, I am looking at taking them to court. I need everyone that wants this to happen to please reply so I can make a plan. We need to gather all that we have on them, contracts, emails, picture and all the information you have.

There are two solicitors that are very experienced in this and are looking in to the matter as we speak, they are keen to hear from others to strengthen the case.

Comment

• Cowboy Hair Clinic
        • Mar 2017

Hi,

Yeah you should definitely go see another company and get them to look at it, turns out a section of my hair is beyond repair.

I also got told that we should have been advised to wash our hair with luke warm water only, not shampoo or conditioner. I am up for taking it to court, i luckily took photographs before the surgery, the night i got home and up to this date. I would be happy to pass on all my information to them.

Comment

• Burn KSL
          • Sep 2017

I will, hard to book time of work just now and the logistics behind it too.

Yeah I did hear that as well, I know someone that went to Turkey and his aftercare and mine are worlds apart.

Excellent, I'll try and privet message you.

Comment

• Benn
            • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Burn KSL
            Hi again,

I have been busy since our last chat.
            I'm not wanting them to, it was an option but a bad one at that. I would much rather on taken them to court and belive we have a really good case.

As for how much hair I have left, I really don't know. They assed me and said I have enough for another transplant with excess of 2500+ grafts. I have not had this verified but I am planning this to be getting this done.

Yes definitely the same guy, although they all talk bull. This is a funny one.. I was complaining to Simon on the day after my second transplant and I quote his reply.. "I've never ripped off anyone yet, you will get the results"

Yes the same treatment here too, all nice etc. Yip got all that as well, load of crap.. ell the shampoo smelt nice.haha

Anyway, I am looking at taking them to court. I need everyone that wants this to happen to please reply so I can make a plan. We need to gather all that we have on them, contracts, emails, picture and all the information you have.

There are two solicitors that are very experienced in this and are looking in to the matter as we speak, they are keen to hear from others to strengthen the case.
            Hi I had a second transplant with them done at the start of the year by ksl , and im still seeing next to no results . I was advised by the surgeon when I went into my second procedure that I was not to get a third procedure done and I was to buy finasteride .

I was told by Simon directly that he guarantees my procedure would be a success and that all the hair on my head would be of the same thickness. My wife was next to me when he said it. I was also alarmed by the fact that the girl who inserted the hair back into my head on both my procedures was also working the reception desk.

I also know of a friend of a friend who's used them and has been told he needs a third transplant on the same fringe area because it's failed on his first 2 procedures. So it's seems to he a regular thing needing multiple pointless procedures.

So I'm all for working with you guys so I can get my money back and I also think we are due compensation from ksl.

Comment

• Burn KSL
              • Sep 2017

Hi Ben,

Sorry to hear you and your friend are in the same boat as us. We need to do something to stop this and help others in our situation. One of us needs to get a report done so we can kick start this in to action. You only have 3 years for a medical claim so we need to move on this.

Keep and eye on the posts in KSL Court Action.

Comment

• Burn KSL
                • Sep 2017

Information to help.

If you are in doupt or feel you are being sold a product that sounds too good to be true.

This is the NHS take on minoxidil, finasteride and ultra violet hair treatment (laser);
                Hair loss can have many causes. Alopecia is the general medical term for hair loss. Find out when to see a GP and what treatments are available.

Also just general information on the procedures;
                Find out about having a hair transplant, including how much it costs, how to find a qualified and experienced surgeon, and the 2 main procedures.

If anyone in Scotland has any concerns regarding a clinic, then help is at hand;

Independent Healthcare Enquiry Line: 0131 623 4342 or email on hcis.clinicregulation@nhs.net

Any issues of regarding the competence of the "doctors" can be reported to the General Medical Council as they are the regulating body for doctors.

Comment

• Liverpool1888
                  • Oct 2017

Fundeer how are you getting on with the transplant now?

Comment

• fundeer
                    • Jun 2017

Has there been any progress so far? Guy i,m thinking of cancelling my direct debit.

Comment

• fundeer
                      • Jun 2017

I didnt go for the second one, but i am making a medical claim

Comment

• Burn KSL
                        • Sep 2017

To the alarming amount of disgruntled KSL clients.

Could you please let us know if you know the name of your "surgeon" that KSL had performing their trademark rush job.
                        We need to know their name and if you have evidence of this.

You can ask KSL for this information as it is yoir right to this as you have signed your name to it.
                        If you have any issues with getting this from KSL then you can contact your local citizens advice bureau. Also you can repoort the to Health Improvement Scotland and let them lnow they are withholding this.

We are also asking you to report them to Health Improvement Scotland on your experience. They are looking for everyone to contact them with their details etc.

Health Improvement Scotland contact details as follows;
                        Independent Healthcare Enquiry Line: 0131 623 4342 or email on*hcis.clinicregulation@nhs.net

Any issues of regarding the competence of the "doctors" can be reported to the General Medical Council as they are the regulating body for doctors.

Comment

• jaymoev
                          • Sep 2017

Hi.

Just a quick question. When did everyone get there hair done? The reason I ask is I had a fue transplant at the beginning of 2017 and it was an absolute disaster. I believe the receptionist was planting the folicles and the surgeon wasn't registered to carry out FUE in britain (I think). However I got a second procedure done at KSL late last year by a different surgeon who has a good reputation. I am around four months with no growth except the sparse/sporadic hairs that took from the first fue. I am seriously concerned it is another balls up. Unfortunately paying for it at another clinic to get fixed is not an option if it does turn out to be a disaster.

Comment

• Liverpool1888
                            • Oct 2017

Jay,

Contact the KSLhairthetruth Facebook page for advice. There is an alarming snaking of people in the same boat and conned out of a lot of money by Simon Lindsay and his clinics.

Comment

• Saw
                              • Mar 2018

Hi

I just joined tonight and posted a thread then seen this.

I need some advice on what to do next.

Comment

Working...