+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hahaha... Thank you, took a while to write down something that was ok to post.haha

Ok, well I've talked with a couple of solicitors now and another is going to be in contact soon. Yes I did hear that, the NHS are hard to dal with regarding this because I've tried. Not sure in which department I need to contact. It sounds like maybe the right solicitor could help, that maybe has contacts etc.

Aye you the person that was in another clinic in Glasgow? The clinic asked me to get in contact with you..

Yes, I am that person, I was told that my details would be passed on to you. I was thinking about asking the other clinic for a contact they may have to another surgeon not linked to them and see if they will do a report on the state of my hair.

I have been waiting for thew 18 months to pass as now my hair should be fully grown, looks worse than before the transplant. So mush so i have wondered why i even got the transplant done. I have to wear hair filler as i am too embarrassed to walk about in public without it.

Anyway, i am keen to discuss further and think more people speaking to a solicitor will strengthen the case, what's your thoughts?

Excellent, I'm glad they put us contact.

Yes that would be good, I've already asked them if they would be able to help me and they said yes. They will have qualified people in their circle that could help.

So when did you get your transplant? I was in August and I am also in the same position as yourself. Yes definitely, I'm trying to sell this to the solicitor's in they way that once they brake them, there will be loads of claims being made. Also thinking about a media story, putting in this that the hair clinic is the only approve place and asking for people to come forward.

August this year? I had mine done February 2016, it was soo unprofessional from the start right through to their so called "aftercare". I think aftercare to them means once we take your money goodbye and don't bother us again.

I have thought the media as well, but first i think solicitors and see what they can do, the media will be if all else fails for me as you have to watch what you tell them. I know others have made claims and they have no luck but the fact that they are still not registered (As far as i am aware) will mean they will have to be investigated as they should not be doing this type of work.

No, the fist was July 2015 and the second was August 2016. Was in for a meeting with them on Saturday passed and they are offering to do it for a third time. Paying for all of my costs that will be occurred, train, hotel etc.
    Yes I agree with that, was a joke.. just selling fake hair through minoxidil, laser and the worst possible one for you finasteride... Absolute JOKE!

Yes definitely, they will advise on what is the best course of action to take. What claims have others made?
    Well they (according to my source at Health Care Improvement Scotland) are in the proses of getting registered. On that note, I think the girl that implanted my hair has ben demoted.. She now works on reception we seen at the weekend.

Also Health Care Improvement Scotland said that my contract is pretty air tight. Saying I am aware that the procedure may not meet my expectations, that hair is going from one place to another and this will be lost from the donor site.

I honestly wouldn't let them touch it again, also how much donor hair do you have left?? i was told when i went to the other clinic that i only have about 2000 grafts left as they had taken far too much and not implanted as many as they said. It also sounds like you have been dealing with the Manager who has either lied to me several times or id being fed BS and believes it.

As for the contract, their website guarantees improvement. Also, if you don't sign the contract they wouldn't do the surgery and the reason we went here was to get our hair fixed. I honestly reckon my surgeon could have been a guy dressed up as a surgeon for all he did and when i asked about the transplant seconds after he showed me it, he fed me some BS also. I think it's the route of they sold us a product by telling lies and have made our hair worse than it was before. No where in the contract would it say that the receptionist will implant the hairs or they will throw the donor hair in the bin as it is finishing time. I am not even giving them the time of day, they are liars. I bet they were all nice with you, treating you like their best pal?

Can i also ask did they give you a shampoo and conditioner to use as after care?

Hi again,

I have been busy since our last chat.
    I'm not wanting them to, it was an option but a bad one at that. I would much rather on taken them to court and belive we have a really good case.

As for how much hair I have left, I really don't know. They assed me and said I have enough for another transplant with excess of 2500+ grafts. I have not had this verified but I am planning this to be getting this done.

Yes definitely the same guy, although they all talk bull. This is a funny one.. I was complaining to Simon on the day after my second transplant and I quote his reply.. "I've never ripped off anyone yet, you will get the results"

Yes the same treatment here too, all nice etc. Yip got all that as well, load of crap.. ell the shampoo smelt nice.haha

Anyway, I am looking at taking them to court. I need everyone that wants this to happen to please reply so I can make a plan. We need to gather all that we have on them, contracts, emails, picture and all the information you have.

There are two solicitors that are very experienced in this and are looking in to the matter as we speak, they are keen to hear from others to strengthen the case.

Hi,

Yeah you should definitely go see another company and get them to look at it, turns out a section of my hair is beyond repair.

I also got told that we should have been advised to wash our hair with luke warm water only, not shampoo or conditioner. I am up for taking it to court, i luckily took photographs before the surgery, the night i got home and up to this date. I would be happy to pass on all my information to them.

I will, hard to book time of work just now and the logistics behind it too.

Yeah I did hear that as well, I know someone that went to Turkey and his aftercare and mine are worlds apart.

Excellent, I'll try and privet message you.

Quote Originally Posted by Burn KSL View Post
    Hi again,

I have been busy since our last chat.
    I'm not wanting them to, it was an option but a bad one at that. I would much rather on taken them to court and belive we have a really good case.

As for how much hair I have left, I really don't know. They assed me and said I have enough for another transplant with excess of 2500+ grafts. I have not had this verified but I am planning this to be getting this done.

Yes definitely the same guy, although they all talk bull. This is a funny one.. I was complaining to Simon on the day after my second transplant and I quote his reply.. "I've never ripped off anyone yet, you will get the results"

Yes the same treatment here too, all nice etc. Yip got all that as well, load of crap.. ell the shampoo smelt nice.haha

Anyway, I am looking at taking them to court. I need everyone that wants this to happen to please reply so I can make a plan. We need to gather all that we have on them, contracts, emails, picture and all the information you have.

There are two solicitors that are very experienced in this and are looking in to the matter as we speak, they are keen to hear from others to strengthen the case.
    Hi I had a second transplant with them done at the start of the year by ksl , and im still seeing next to no results . I was advised by the surgeon when I went into my second procedure that I was not to get a third procedure done and I was to buy finasteride .

I was told by Simon directly that he guarantees my procedure would be a success and that all the hair on my head would be of the same thickness. My wife was next to me when he said it. I was also alarmed by the fact that the girl who inserted the hair back into my head on both my procedures was also working the reception desk.

I also know of a friend of a friend who's used them and has been told he needs a third transplant on the same fringe area because it's failed on his first 2 procedures. So it's seems to he a regular thing needing multiple pointless procedures.

So I'm all for working with you guys so I can get my money back and I also think we are due compensation from ksl.