+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Nothing says unbiased enthusiastic user like a random new poster who dropped by to give us a review that reads like an ad. Their affiliate program also doesn't make me suspicious.

Very confident this is not snake oil at all.

Quote Originally Posted by LongWayHome View Post
    So basically everyone can work for them, I can start making videos and get money for advertising them.
    I'm wondering if you're making money right now.

Anyway I'll bite the bullet and try it, and in a few months I'll report here so everyone on this forum will know if it does work or not.
    In the meanwhile don't bother buying it unless you're in a really bad condition and desperate and got nothing to lose.
    I would agree with your first impression.....you have seen it all.....I highly doubt ANY shampoo or product that is on the scalp for seconds has much therapeutic value, IMHO>

The guy guy DOES sound like an ad willing to "answer questions"....sorry I don't buy (literally) this deal. Will wait for someone to follow up on its use.

hahaha, so typical snake oil with a common story. i can't believe some users here even believe this new guy promoting the shampoo. hilarious. hairloss sufferers just never learn. it's like they ask for beeing scammed and ripped off.

So basically everyone can work for them, I can start making videos and get money for advertising them.

Anyway I'll bite the bullet and try it, and in a few months I'll report here so everyone on this forum will know if it does work or not.
    In the meanwhile don't bother buying it unless you're in a really bad condition and desperate and got nothing to lose.
    Yah, I don't know how people get into the marketing side but ive seen a lot of those videos too. My friend started marketing it because someone else told him about it. I never asked any questions about that part because I wasn't interested. I am a counselor by profession and my interest in talking about monat is because feeling better about how you look can do wonders for how you feel in general. I enjoy helping people overcome obstacles to reach their potential and finding a product in the murky world of such products was exciting and helped me feel better about myself and it was a no brainer as far as I am concerned to share it with others. I haven't checked to see if you emailed me yet but please do if you haven't so I can tell you how i used it. edward73sc@gmail

Well dear people, I just talked to another guy who uses it, someone I found on youtube and promotes it.
    He told me this:

"Regarding selling it. Here's the truth. It is a network marketing company. You buy into it, get a bunch of product, talk about it and try and sell it.
    I am not making thousands of dollars a month. I'm averaging about $300 right now, but it should grow as people who are selling it below me are signing up people on their side."

Do you know what it is? it's called a pyramid scheme.
    "A pyramid scheme is a buisness model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products or services. As recruiting multiplies, recruiting becomes quickly impossible, and most members are unable to profit; as such, pyramid schemes are unsustainable and often illegal." (Wikipedia)

I went to a meeting of some pyramid product a year ago, and there were many kids whom were part of the company, 18-21 years old that wore beautiful suits to make us think they're all rich and successful from working there.
    It wasn't like that, the company gave them those suits but that was it, they were poor and stupid.
    and then some guy came and started convincing us to join the revolution, while he's drinking something pinkish, which was what the company was selling, but we didn't know that until the end of the speech.
    Then he said that everyone can join and that there's another meeting of friday morning.
    Apparently in that meeting they ask you to pay 2000$ just to join them, while the other guys (company guys) tell you "come on, are you a chicken? do you wanna be a loser all your life? come on, pay and join us"
    and then you have to start making your parents/close friends to buy this product so you can get something, and you're all depended on your close friends and selling them some pink weird stuff that they're supposed to drink,
    or basically...you become a slave.

Also he added this:
    "That being said, my friend who signed me up started one month before me. She is 31 years old and she has retired from her teaching career. She is pulling in $15,000-$20,000 a month."
    Wow, how easy life can be. Let's make a circle and dance!

So basically I guess they're trying to make as much as they can before
    people stop buying their products. All you need is a few other people, some resources, no heart - and there you go you're rich!

I think we're done. Next.

Yah, apparently that's how they market. I saw a lot of the same kind of videos on You Tube too. I don't know how these people got involved specifically, whether they're paid or what, but I've see some like you're talking about. I'm not planning on doing any videos or selling for them, I just like the shampoo. I guess it's worth mentioning that by profession, I am a counselor and my primary goal at work is to help people overcome obstacles and reach their potential. I never liked my thinning hair and I was heading to 'Dad-head' and I wanted to fight genetics the whole way b/c, quite honestly, I was embarrassed in the pool and anytime the wind blew if I hadn't used Ultra-Strong Hold hairspray that morning. This shampoo working for me made me feel more confident and less embarrassed. If I can find something like that, it was a no-brainer for me to share it with other people and what better place to do that than on a forum dedicated to hairloss. For me, it helped me overcome an obstacle and feel better about myself, so I guess I am getting paid in that respect if you try it and feel better about yourself! I haven't checked my email yet this morning and you may have already sent me a message, but if you haven't please do b/c I want to tell you how I used the shampoo and a couple other related things that might be helpful. I'm pleased to hear you're going to try it and I want to keep in touch with you throughout the process, so again, shoot me a message. edward73sc@gmail

Quote Originally Posted by zurich View Post
    The Intensive Repair looks like a serum rather than a shampoo. $99USD isn't cheap for botanicals. I mix my own. I see it includes Red Clover extract which sounds good so might add that. Might put the stuff in a fancy container and market it on a website. Now just need a good name.
    Ha! Yah, if you know botanicals well enough to know what some of these ingredients are, you're way ahead of me. I just take a whack at whatever might work. It might be a serum but it feels and looks like a shampoo, but there again, I can't speak to the science of it. It is pricey but my bottle lasted me four months so a little of it goes a long way if your hair is about the same length as mine. Pretty cool that you mix your own, though!

Well dear people, I just talked to another guy who uses it, someone I found on youtube and promotes it.
    He told me this:

"Regarding selling it. Here's the truth. It is a network marketing company. You buy into it, get a bunch of product, talk about it and try and sell it.
    I am not making thousands of dollars a month. I'm averaging about $300 right now, but it should grow as people who are selling it below me are signing up people on their side."

Do you know what it is? it's called a pyramid scheme.
    "A pyramid scheme is a buisness model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products or services. As recruiting multiplies, recruiting becomes quickly impossible, and most members are unable to profit; as such, pyramid schemes are unsustainable and often illegal." (Wikipedia)

I went to a meeting of some pyramid product a year ago, and there were many kids whom were part of the company, 18-21 years old that wore beautiful suits to make us think they're all rich and successful from working there.
    It wasn't like that, the company gave them those suits but that was it, they were poor and stupid.
    and then some guy came and started convincing us to join the revolution, while he's drinking something pinkish, which was what the company was selling, but we didn't know that until the end of the speech.
    Then he said that everyone can join and that there's another meeting of friday morning.
    Apparently in that meeting they ask you to pay 2000$ just to join them, while the other guys (company guys) tell you "come on, are you a chicken? do you wanna be a loser all your life? come on, pay and join us"
    and then you have to start making your parents/close friends to buy this product so you can get something, and you're all depended on your close friends and selling them some pink weird stuff that they're supposed to drink,
    or basically...you become a slave.

Also he added this:
    "That being said, my friend who signed me up started one month before me. She is 31 years old and she has retired from her teaching career. She is pulling in $15,000-$20,000 a month."
    Wow, how easy life can be. Let's make a circle and dance!

So basically I guess they're trying to make as much as they can before
    people stop buying their products. All you need is a few other people, some resources, no heart - and there you go you're rich!

I think we're done. Next.
    I can't speak to the business side of this b/c I'm not involved in it. The bottom line is: my friend told me about a shampoo he likes, I tried it, I got results I was happy with. I know he markets for Monat, but I didn't ask him about his business. I didn't care, I was just interested in hearing about the shampoo. He told me he was introduced to it by someone, he tried the shampoo, liked it and he said he works for them now and why don't I try the shampoo. I understand why you might be skeptical. The hair loss industry is a murky world at times and I get your suspicion but I can't make that go away for you. Listen, guys, there's really nothing more to this than me trying a shampoo I was introduced to that worked and I thought it'd be nice to share it with other people that might find it helpful. If you read into it any deeper than that, you're reading too far and creating your own conspiracy theory. I thought I was doing something helpful but I didn't expect this to become a problem so I'll just leave this be and let you guys draw your own conclusions. For any of you that want to take the gamble that I am someone who is just trying to be helpful with no hidden agenda, feel free to contact me. Hopefully, they'll get good results too and post pictures of their own and you guys will feel less suspicious. edward76sc@gmail

Quote Originally Posted by edward73 View Post
    I can't speak to the business side of this b/c I'm not involved in it. The bottom line is: my friend told me about a shampoo he likes, I tried it, I got results I was happy with. I know he markets for Monat, but I didn't ask him about his business. I didn't care, I was just interested in hearing about the shampoo. He told me he was introduced to it by someone, he tried the shampoo, liked it and he said he works for them now and why don't I try the shampoo. I understand why you might be skeptical. The hair loss industry is a murky world at times and I get your suspicion but I can't make that go away for you. Listen, guys, there's really nothing more to this than me trying a shampoo I was introduced to that worked and I thought it'd be nice to share it with other people that might find it helpful. If you read into it any deeper than that, you're reading too far and creating your own conspiracy theory. I thought I was doing something helpful but I didn't expect this to become a problem so I'll just leave this be and let you guys draw your own conclusions. For any of you that want to take the gamble that I am someone who is just trying to be helpful with no hidden agenda, feel free to contact me. Hopefully, they'll get good results too and post pictures of their own and you guys will feel less suspicious. edward76sc@gmail
    you won't get anybody here to buy your scam. we've seen thousands like you.

also, nobody on earth who is new to hairloss and stumples across a nice shampoo, creates an account on a hairloss forum and is so nice to inform other people about it. just delusional.