+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Shampoo That Worked Really Well For Me

Hello Everyone,

I've only posted here once back in 12/16 b/c I was just starting to try out a shampoo that was supposed to stimulate hair growth and I didn't want to check back in until I had something to report. I was quite skeptical of its claims naturally, but thought there's no reason not to give it a try and I'm pretty darn surprised with the results - in a good way! I've used the shampoo once daily from December 26, 2016 and took the photos below this morning. Like I said, I'm surprisingly impressed with the difference. It's a little pricey, but I've used the same bottle since Dec. I plan to keep on using it (in addition to Monoxodil), but I may even phase out the Monoxodil if the shampoo continues to work so well. I've used the Monoxodil for years, so I know it's the shampoo that's making the difference. It's made by a company called Monat and I was introduced to it by a friend of mine who uses it. They've got some other hair regrowth products I might try, but for now I'm really pleased with what the shampoo alone has done! I've posted some pics below (before and after; I don't know why they're loading sideways...it's my first time!). If you're interested in trying it yourself, shoot me a message or you can go to the website where I got it: http://stephen.mymonat.com. Hopes this helps some folks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	pic1.jpg

Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	51908   Click image for larger version

Name:	pic2.jpg

Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	51909   Click image for larger version

Name:	pic5.jpg

Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	51910   Click image for larger version

Name:	pic6.jpg

Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	51911   Click image for larger version

Name:	pic7.jpg

Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	51912   Click image for larger version

Name:	pic8.jpg

Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	51913   Click image for larger version

Name:	pic9.jpg

Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	51914   Click image for larger version

Name:	pic10.jpg

Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	51915  

NO. Just, NO.

Quote Originally Posted by pilipili View Post
    NO. Just, NO.
    Im not sure what you mean....

Complete hogwash.

Quote Originally Posted by Tron View Post
    Complete hogwash.
    I know exactly how you feel. I felt the same way and had it not been recommended to me by my buddy I never would have given it a second thought. Shampoos are historically notorious for outlandish claims and it took me a while to try it. But those pics are of my head, taken by me. If it hadn't been my own experience I'd be declaring hogwash too. I have no agenda to push and only want to share a new product folks might want to try that might help them too. If you are like me who knew nothing about monat have a look at them online. I looked at their website and did some research on them and if you like to study up on products like I do, it might help to read some about it. In the end, everyone can make their own choices for hair loss of course but I hope this can help some people because it did a lot for even a skeptic like me. And I don't mind answering questions about it if anybody wants to message me.

In the first three pictures you have your hair combed to the side and in the last five you are combing your hair to the front of your head . WHY ! What is the name of the shampoo ?

Well I searched online for some reviews about it, and it seems that it works for some women, they're all enthusiastic about the results.
    Which is nice and all but I haven't seen anything about men.
    It could be something that works and no one knows about, and it could also be something
    that no one knows about for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by scooterboy View Post
    In the first three pictures you have your hair combed to the side and in the last five you are combing your hair to the front of your head . WHY ! What is the name of the shampoo ?
    This was literally my first time ever taking a selfie so im not that good at it! I tried to take from the same angles I took from in December and to part my hair in the same places to get as accurate a before and after as I could. And I tried to post them as before and after pairs, pic1 is before and pic 2 is same area after, and so on for a total of 5 pairs with the last pic showing my hair combed forward and unparted to show how it looks now just flat and straight. The shampoo brand is monat and the product is called the Intensive Repair Treatment. As I mentioned in my last post I will be happy to answer any questions as best I can so feel free to ask. Just like a great restaurant, I'm eager to tell folks about it!

Quote Originally Posted by LongWayHome View Post
    Well I searched online for some reviews about it, and it seems that it works for some women, they're all enthusiastic about the results.
    Which is nice and all but I haven't seen anything about men.
    It could be something that works and no one knows about, and it could also be something
    that no one knows about for a reason.
    I hear you and that makes sense. I think it's more the former, that not many people have heard about it yet. I read the company is only about two years old and I don't know how they advertise. When I was snuffing around the internet about it, I googled it, I typed in " monat before after men" into google images and saw a good number of pics and some references to men's use when I did a regular google search with the same search words . I am a huge you tube fan and watched some videos too of men's experiences with it which would be a good place to look too. I should have mentioned in my post that one other thing that influenced me giving it a try is that my buddy said they've got some kind if guarantee that if you don't like it you've got like three months to send it back even if it's empty and get a full refund so I figured what have I got to lose?!

Companies never honor those guarantees. They put you through so many hurdles and fine point conditions that you give up. It's a marketing ploy that imo spells one thing - scam.

I use Revita from DS spectral. Don't think it's made any difference but at least there's science and it includes a list of things like Ketozoral 1% which are supposed to help.