+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by edward73 View Post
    I hear you and that makes sense. I think it's more the former, that not many people have heard about it yet. I read the company is only about two years old and I don't know how they advertise. When I was snuffing around the internet about it, I googled it, I typed in " monat before after men" into google images and saw a good number of pics and some references to men's use when I did a regular google search with the same search words . I am a huge you tube fan and watched some videos too of men's experiences with it which would be a good place to look too. I should have mentioned in my post that one other thing that influenced me giving it a try is that my buddy said they've got some kind if guarantee that if you don't like it you've got like three months to send it back even if it's empty and get a full refund so I figured what have I got to lose?!
    I found that intense repair treatment shampoo, but what I don't understand is why do they have so many kinds?
    "The champ conditioning dry shampoo", "Renew shampoo", "Revive shampoo" (Renew and Revive aren't basically the same?)
    and all those "systems":
    "Magnify treatment system", "Balance treatment system", "Let it grow treatment system" (Eric clapton reference), "Monat black system" , "Power boost system".
    All those bombastic names don't help them look very authentic and modest, but obviously, a great way to make more money because why the hell would you make just one product if you can create the same one but split it into many others with cool names that will make the fresh naive balding fella get wet?

I've been in this crap for 8 years and seen everything, many websites and got scammed so many times.
    I'm not saying Monat is snake oil, because I can't prove it, but it sure looks like it.
    For some reason I believe you that it works for you, but it still doesn't mean anything for the rest of us.
    I might try this but I need to look into it a bit more.
    If and when I do I'll report everything.
    Also, can you give me your email? I want to ask you a few more questions.

Quote Originally Posted by zurich View Post
    Companies never honor those guarantees. They put you through so many hurdles and fine point conditions that you give up. It's a marketing ploy that imo spells one thing - scam.

I use Revita from DS spectral. Don't think it's made any difference but at least there's science and it includes a list of things like Ketozoral 1% which are supposed to help.
    Point taken. I can't speak to that specifically because I haven't attempted a return ( and actually just ordered my second bottle). Im sorry to hear the Revita didn't seem to work for you. I've had my fair share of frustrations, especially propecia which was expensive and did zilch that i could tell. I copied two links to check out if you'd like: one is a link to Monat's science page and the other is to a Facebook page of testimonials by other monat users. The page was created by a physician who my buddy knows. Simply click the button to be added to the group and she will add you. There's some pretty cool stuff on there I think, of course I am biased because im a fan. I posted my before and after pics there too. Anybody else reading this post is welcome to join the Facebook group too if you'd like to investigate. I'd feel really good if I was able to help somebody else with hair loss
    frustrations!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/775895162559598

Monat science page: http://monatglobal.com/the-science-of-monat/

Quote Originally Posted by LongWayHome View Post
    I found that intense repair treatment shampoo, but what I don't understand is why do they have so many kinds?
    "The champ conditioning dry shampoo", "Renew shampoo", "Revive shampoo" (Renew and Revive aren't basically the same?)
    and all those "systems":
    "Magnify treatment system", "Balance treatment system", "Let it grow treatment system" (Eric clapton reference), "Monat black system" , "Power boost system".
    All those bombastic names don't help them look very authentic and modest, but obviously, a great way to make more money because why the hell would you make just one product if you can create the same one but split it into many others with cool names that will make the fresh naive balding fella get wet?

I've been in this crap for 8 years and seen everything, many websites and got scammed so many times.
    I'm not saying Monat is snake oil, because I can't prove it, but it sure looks like it.
    For some reason I believe you that it works for you, but it still doesn't mean anything for the rest of us.
    I might try this but I need to look into it a bit more.
    If and when I do I'll report everything.
    Also, can you give me your email? I want to ask you a few more questions.
    Ha! I know, there's a lot to look at on their site, huh?! I guess I should have mentioned that they sell several lines of hair products and they're not just a company specifically targeting hair loss only. They've also got shampoo and products for people with ' regular hair' too. I just replied to a fellow forum member a second ago and read that post. I'll give you the link too that sent him to Monat's science page that i think will give you lots of good info. I read it before I tried it and it answered some if my initial questions that I had. I'll put the link below. And I'd be more than happy for you to email me! I asked a hundred questions before I tried it out so, yah, let me try to answer some of your questions!

http://monatglobal.com/the-science-of-monat/

edward73sc@gmail

The thing I don't like is that there are many youtube accounts that belong to Monat, trying to praise them.
    I found just one guy on youtube that claims in his videos that it helped him a lot and you can see it,
    but his username is "Jonathan : MONAT", and his website looks like a commercial for Monat.
    I've seen it soooo many times...

Quote Originally Posted by LongWayHome View Post
    The thing I don't like is that there are many youtube accounts that belong to Monat, trying to praise them.
    I found just one guy on youtube that claims in his videos that it helped him a lot and you can see it,
    but his username is "Jonathan : MONAT", and his website looks like a commercial for Monat.
    I've seen it soooo many times...
    Oh, that's b/c they're like my friend that introduced me to it. Those are people who work for Monat as marketers for it. If you look up to one of my previous posts, I think I put a link on there to my friend's monat page and it was stephen.mymonat.com. You're seeing links like that on You Tube b/c these are people (like my friend) who are marketing for it. They do a lot of advertising via social media. I guess my thoughts here would be to hold monat up to the most rigorous test being trying it yourself. Obviously, don't stray out of your comfort zone, but don't let your experience with a basket full of bad apples spoil the one good one in there! Have another look at my pics and think of all the reasons TO try it versus the ones not to and email me and we can continue getting some answers for you! How does that sound?

They have like 10 or more shampoos for sale . So witch one are you using ?

Quote Originally Posted by scooterboy View Post
    They have like 10 or more shampoos for sale . So witch one are you using ?
    The Intensive Repair Treatment is what I use. They sell products for all kinds of hair so that's why you're seeing so many different ones. Check out their science page if you haven't already. I found it helpful when doing my research. And feel free to email me. http://monatglobal.com/the-science-of-monat/

Quote Originally Posted by edward73 View Post
    Oh, that's b/c they're like my friend that introduced me to it. Those are people who work for Monat as marketers for it. If you look up to one of my previous posts, I think I put a link on there to my friend's monat page and it was stephen.mymonat.com. You're seeing links like that on You Tube b/c these are people (like my friend) who are marketing for it. They do a lot of advertising via social media. I guess my thoughts here would be to hold monat up to the most rigorous test being trying it yourself. Obviously, don't stray out of your comfort zone, but don't let your experience with a basket full of bad apples spoil the one good one in there! Have another look at my pics and think of all the reasons TO try it versus the ones not to and email me and we can continue getting some answers for you! How does that sound?
    So basically everyone can work for them, I can start making videos and get money for advertising them.
    I'm wondering if you're making money right now.

Anyway I'll bite the bullet and try it, and in a few months I'll report here so everyone on this forum will know if it does work or not.
    In the meanwhile don't bother buying it unless you're in a really bad condition and desperate and got nothing to lose.

The Intensive Repair looks like a serum rather than a shampoo. $99USD isn't cheap for botanicals. I mix my own. I see it includes Red Clover extract which sounds good so might add that. Might put the stuff in a fancy container and market it on a website. Now just need a good name.

Quote Originally Posted by zurich View Post
    The Intensive Repair looks like a serum rather than a shampoo. $99USD isn't cheap for botanicals. I mix my own. I see it includes Red Clover extract which sounds good so might add that. Might put the stuff in a fancy container and market it on a website. Now just need a good name.
    How about Monhair?