HASCI analysis w/ photos - results - Page 5 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

As gc83uk said, he has moved on.
    The full analysis was great but worthless if we cannot go to Court with it and sue hasci if they indeed lied and keep being liars about their offer. If we cannot bring them down with your so solid proofs and get all indemnised then what?

If it brings a great painless scarless result, people will still consider it (myself included ).

If you are sure to demolish them, go to Court, trial for concrete results.
    If you do not plan then move on and let's hope the real deal happens soon to cure us.

In the meantime my concern is how do we bridge time until Tsuji or any other impressive hair multiplication company brings it to the market?

Could an HST or FUE stop us from beneficiating new ways of curing like Replicel? Is it compatible? Or are we ruining our scalps and then being future uneligible candidates?

Now is important! What do you do NOW?

Surprisingly, Deborah Smaal, the doctor who did my procedure, no longer works at HASCI. She started her own clinic apparently 2 years ago. (google it.) I wanted to know if she still practices Dr. Gho's stem cell treatment there. The answer was no. "Besides a very nice treatment is there no benefit in the donor area. Just a very nice treatment, in very nice setting with a very good team." Why would you quit HASCI and suddenly start offering an inferior FUE treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostUndone View Post
    Surprisingly, Deborah Smaal, the doctor who did my procedure, no longer works at HASCI. She started her own clinic apparently 2 years ago. (google it.) I wanted to know if she still practices Dr. Gho's stem cell treatment there. The answer was no. "Besides a very nice treatment is there no benefit in the donor area. Just a very nice treatment, in very nice setting with a very good team." Why would you quit HASCI and suddenly start offering an inferior FUE treatment?
    She probably cannot / is not authorized to leave and offer THEIR method!

But still, it's weird!
    I know that she got kids, it could be a reason why... wanted to work being her own boss to cope with family life.

Still would be interesting to know if she can say something! (I guess no, if she ever attacks HASCI, she will get sued)

Default Long time lurker

Is anyone considering gho these days? I’m thinking of going and have a procedure done this year. I’ve been a big gho advocate in this forum and still am. The fact that there’s some regeneration and no scars is really a deal breaker for me.

If there’s anyone interested in going together and document our procedure let me know here.

As for any tips, as. Long time expert and as someone who got really ****ed up by dht blockers and is scared of taking anything I managed to slow it down severely I’m still nw2 I attributed this being gluten free and being on nofap….though it is still slowly thinning just much less than before. So if u haven’t tried profecía or don’t want to. try a Non inflsmmatory diet and nofap see if that helps. It’s difficult but damn for me it works as soon as I don’t follow these two things my head starts itching and u know what that means,,,

Sent from my iPhone.