+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Just to add to what I've already said, I do believe there is some regeneration.
    Because you are not using any hair-by-hair analysis to motivate your belief, I feel asking, can there be substance to your belief? (You are perhaps not too familiar and/or interested in the hair-by-hair analysis I made)

I did my own analysis numerous times and found a slight increase in overall hair. That was good enough for me.

I'm of the opinion of the overall net increase of hair after using HASCI in MY situation was 20%, which I documented years ago.

Bare in mind even if it was 0%, I would still go back for more procedures, for the reasons I previously mentioned.

How is that for you?

I did my own analysis numerous times and found a slight increase in overall hair. That was good enough for me.

I'm of the opinion of the overall net increase of hair after using HASCI in MY situation was 20%, which I documented years ago.

Bare in mind even if it was 0%, I would still go back for more procedures, for the reasons I previously mentioned.

How is that for you?
    Wasn't that tricky, to unambiguously reach a verdict, with over 1500 grafts in one procedure? In 2013 you noted:

this brings me back to my first point, there are so many unknown variables. We've done the best with what we had to work with.

Anyways...

In my study, I counted each and every hair extracted, and each and every hair implanted, and without having had previous procedures complicating it further. And to minimize unknown variables: only 800 grafts on my part, which is not far off from what you had asked:

I think you know this, but there is no chance that the regeneration is 85%, I think you're hanging on and hoping that somehow regeneration continues for months after the procedure!

The only way of putting this whole thing to bed is for someone with excellent photography skills and able to document properly doing 500 grafts at Hasci.

Finding 500 grafts is not ten times more difficult than the 50 graft test we all wanted, I know Hasci accept small procedures. Just don't tell Hasci about the analysis. Job done.

Are you reading through what I wrote in 2013 just to prove a point? If it makes you feel better then I'm happy for you.

You've already admitted your analysis wasn't perfect. To me it is worthless, knowing what I already know and what I have recently said.

I moved on sometime ago from worrying about the regeneration, regardless of if it does or not, I don't really care much for that aspect, no matter what you say here.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck with your hair loss.

I think the question to ask is, whose study is better / more solid. It's not a question of perfection, but whether your analysis was as comprehensive as my own study.

A big number of ex-patients and potential future patients have seen my study. Let's go ask them if it's worthless, and where they have seen a more comprehensive one.

My dad is bigger than your dad, are you really going there?

I've already told you I'm not interested in your analysis. I'm sorry if that upsets you.

Have a good one

The very reason I made this analysis was because of yours; because many had looked at your analysis, and still couldn't make up their mind on it.

It's hard to go by an analysis that's apparently not online. I take it that the one Arashi made was for another procedure.

Look, I'm happy for you if you feel like you can now make up your mind, that is obviously a great thing. Where are you going with this?

Arashi had already said years ago there was no regeneration and you are saying as much, I don't know what we've all learnt from your analysis.

Look, I'm happy for you if you feel like you can now make up your mind, that is obviously a great thing. Where are you going with this?
    I like to hear people's opinions, whether my work shows anything new, whether it doesn't, whether perhaps I've done a poor job.

Learnt from my analysis? currently there isn't any other analysis online with proper photographs. (Links gone missing?)

Right OK. Well I don't think it shows anything new at all, but full marks for effort.