HASCI analysis w/ photos - results - Page 3 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostUndone View Post
    They might perhaps offer a reason, "why it didn't work fo this particular client", where such be the case.

I guess I must have spilled out 500+ workhours to bring you all this analysis, so it's a shame it isn't seeing much exposure beyond the precincts of this forum. Also, for the last month I've been trying to message Spencer Kobren, if he'd feel drawn to put a turn on the whole matter, but there has been no reply. Is there an admin who is in contact with him, who could tell him about our efforts here @ forums?
    Many thanks for the efforts you put in this. I am no expert on this, but let's not give up on getting this out and try to reach the admins.

Thumbs up Great work...

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostUndone View Post
    They might perhaps offer a reason, "why it didn't work fo this particular client", where such be the case.

I guess I must have spilled out 500+ workhours to bring you all this analysis, so it's a shame it isn't seeing much exposure beyond the precincts of this forum. Also, for the last month I've been trying to message Spencer Kobren, if he'd feel drawn to put a turn on the whole matter, but there has been no reply. Is there an admin who is in contact with him, who could tell him about our efforts here @ forums?
    I suspect a lot of guys have been looking at this 'AlmostUndone', at least I hope so. I for one would like to express my appreciation for what you have done - & I hope you get on Spencer Kobren's show to discuss it.

Hi,

Having followed this thread you'll probably think I'm insane, but I'm considering a third procedure with HASCI. My first two have been fine, but as others have experienced the density did not fulfil my expectations. But then again I think it may be hard for most clinics to reach my expectations?

The reasons I personally might consider HASCI again is;
    1. Better the devil you know. I'm kinda scared to try another FUE surgeon who could potentailly leave my donor looking worse with no better recipient.
    2. Location. I personally would find travelling abroad for a HT pretty stressful! I appreciate being able to drive home directly after a procedure and hide for two weeks until I'm healed.
    3. Donor. I know it's doubtful there's much regeneration happening, but my donor seems pretty good, which is something I've considered. As previously mentioned I would like to know of any other clinics that use a similar size punch that would leave very minimal scarring?

Not sure what to expect, but if anyone else feels similar (unlikely ) and has discovered viable, better alternatives I would be interested to know.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Hi,

Having followed this thread you'll probably think I'm insane, but I'm considering a third procedure with HASCI. My first two have been fine, but as others have experienced the density did not fulfil my expectations. But then again I think it may be hard for most clinics to reach my expectations?

The reasons I personally might consider HASCI again is;
    1. Better the devil you know. I'm kinda scared to try another FUE surgeon who could potentailly leave my donor looking worse with no better recipient.
    2. Location. I personally would find travelling abroad for a HT pretty stressful! I appreciate being able to drive home directly after a procedure and hide for two weeks until I'm healed.
    3. Donor. I know it's doubtful there's much regeneration happening, but my donor seems pretty good, which is something I've considered. As previously mentioned I would like to know of any other clinics that use a similar size punch that would leave very minimal scarring?

Not sure what to expect, but if anyone else feels similar (unlikely ) and has discovered viable, better alternatives I would be interested to know.

Thanks
    Hey Ginkgo,

Same here!
    I cannot deny that the work put by Arashi and Almostundone is again leaving some disappointment towards HASCI.
    On the other hand as you said, you were quite fine with the already two procedures and I guess, you are just trying to bridge your time until something like Tsuji Lab allows you to give you back everything

I am in the same situation, hesitating for a second either with HASCI or with a good FUE

A question though!

Were you more happy after the second than the first?
    Does a second procedure brings something more comforting, solid in terms of coverage?

Thanks

I would also go back again. It's been over 3 years since my last procedure, but I'd like to go for more density whilst keeping the donor area as scar free.

This has always been my main reason for choosing Hasci.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    I would also go back again. It's been over 3 years since my last procedure, but I'd like to go for more density whilst keeping the donor area as scar free.

Hey gc83uk, do you think one or two more would eventually bring you to a form of definitive satisfaction and thus rest?

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    Hey gc83uk, do you think one or two more would eventually bring you to a form of definitive satisfaction and thus rest?
    Hi Caddarik,

Yes absolutely. I am already partly satisfied, but it would be nice to improve the situation another level

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post

You are also unshaken in your earlier belief that the hair regenerated to some extent? Has this thread had an effect on you?

I haven't read this thread from start to finish or if I did it would have been sometime ago.

Anyway to answer your question and what Arashi was posting sometime ago it didn't really apply to me about the donor not regenerating.

My situation was, nobody and I mean nobody would do a hair transplant on me because of my scarred recipient area and low donor.

I search out Gho and noticed he was transplanting on burn victims and knew this was my opportunity.

I also realised that I could never really have e.g 10,000 double/triplet Fu's via regular FUE, if I had have been accepted anywhere prior to Gho, then it would have only been about 2500 FUE on offer. The problem with this, at least at the time, was that I couldn't have regular FUE because of the scaring white dot situ. I'd have to grow my hair long.

With Gho/Hasci, I feel confident to shave my head down to whatever grade I want should I choose to.

It's not for everyone, granted, but at the time it was my only viable option.

I believe there is some subtle regrowth, but even if there is none, the fact that its given me the opportunity to live a normal life is good enough for me.

Just to add to what I've already said, I do believe there is some regeneration.

However I also quite like the fact that some of the Fu's are transected if that is the right word, (it's been some time since I thought about this) because when I shave down to say a 4.5mm cut / 6mm cut, these one hair FU's still alive in the recipient and donor give the visual appearance of more than a single.

Anyway feel free to reply to either of my posts and I'll try and check back in.

If I decide to go again in 2018 I'll be sure to update all of you guys.

All the best for 2018!