HASCI analysis w/ photos - results - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Yes man, it looks so hard!
    What is your plan to bridge or cope with your hair loss until we have a real better treatment?

    when I see FUE depleted donor with those white dots, I still feel HST is better.... but with all what you have said and proved above! mmmmmpppppfff
    I think we are about the same age and same timing, like we did one step( one procedure) and now we kind of have to either accept and shave or do a very nice bridging session...
    I sent them an email to make an appointment, I would like to discuss openly with them but not by email, would you join?

    the very ironic thing is that they still framed me and saved me some years, offering me a decent sort of hairline where mine receided.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    492

    Default

    was explaining the dilemma to my girlfriend, I have the money, not an issue at all...
    Also I don't know for you, but I remember, in my twenties, I wanted nothing but my full head of hair fully back with high density...

    Now, I would be OKayish with a decent nice Okayish coverage until something way better could improve my density.... funny how my own demanding side has become reasonable.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    492

    Default

    there are some news sometimes in both folliclethoughts.com and hairlosscure2020.com
    One was mentioning a spanish doctor trying to make hair multiplication real with a 90% regen rate... was supposed to show off this year.

    Replicel Shiseido was also supposed to astonish us by now!!!
    All that is kind of depressing... I hate being in that state of "waiting" for something to happen (don't get me wrong, I am still happy and doing loads of stuffs)... but man, a 15.000€ one shot, cure treatment, even 20.000€ and then never think about your stupid hair again ))))

  4. #14
    Senior Member Arashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    Yes man, it looks so hard!
    What is your plan to bridge or cope with your hair loss until we have a real better treatment?
    My hair is starting to thin now behind the part that HASCI did in my first treatment. I think I'll wait until it gets a bit thinner and then in 1-2 years maybe get another FUE, I'm not sure yet. I am sure I won't go back to HASCI. I don't live in the Netherlands (anymore) but I think that if I'm going to get a FUE, I might do it in the Netherlands. I'm still reading the Dutch forums and one Dutch clinic seems to get good reviews from the people who went there. But I guess that's the way to go, research in your area for a good FUE doctor and go there.

    I'm not hopeful for any breakthroughs in the next 10 years, so I'm just counting on a 2-3 FUE surgeries in the future to get me through.

    And about FUE dots, I think that really depends on the size of the drill. There are other clinics out there that use the same size as HASCI uses, if you're worried about that, you should do some research into that and find a clinic with the same drill size. HASCI uses 0.6mm drill size. There are several clinics that offer this. However some clinics prefer bigger drills, because they say that 0.6mm drill might cause 'banana' hairgrowth (which indeed happens for quite a few grafts in my case). But if you really are worried about 'fue dots' then that's something you might prefer.

    I don't think a good clinic causes any visible FUE scarring though.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    643

    Default

    Great work with the analysis! It seems that it backs up the conclusion many of us came to a few years ago - that Gho is essentially splitting follicular units and there isn't any multiplication occurring.

    It's a shame that HASCI continues to advertise the HST procedure as hair multiplication when that clearly isn't the case. If there is any aspect they should be emphasizing, it's the minimal impact that their procedure has on the donor area (often at the expense of the recipient however...). But continuing to claim that they can consistently get two hair follicles from one is very misleading.

    Nice to still see some familiar faces around and hope everyone is doing well! I personally felt that there was no point holding my breath for any new procedures in the near future so I've tried to move on (i.e., cut my hair short and try not to focus on it too much). Would be nice to hear some updates from some of the others who used to be active here (Gaz, Ironman).

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    My hair is starting to thin now behind the part that HASCI did in my first treatment. I think I'll wait until it gets a bit thinner and then in 1-2 years maybe get another FUE, I'm not sure yet. I am sure I won't go back to HASCI. I don't live in the Netherlands (anymore) but I think that if I'm going to get a FUE, I might do it in the Netherlands. I'm still reading the Dutch forums and one Dutch clinic seems to get good reviews from the people who went there. But I guess that's the way to go, research in your area for a good FUE doctor and go there.

    I'm not hopeful for any breakthroughs in the next 10 years, so I'm just counting on a 2-3 FUE surgeries in the future to get me through.

    And about FUE dots, I think that really depends on the size of the drill. There are other clinics out there that use the same size as HASCI uses, if you're worried about that, you should do some research into that and find a clinic with the same drill size. HASCI uses 0.6mm drill size. There are several clinics that offer this. However some clinics prefer bigger drills, because they say that 0.6mm drill might cause 'banana' hairgrowth (which indeed happens for quite a few grafts in my case). But if you really are worried about 'fue dots' then that's something you might prefer.

    I don't think a good clinic causes any visible FUE scarring though.

    The only thing I find appealing with HASCI is their needle size, Im serious. Im looking for clinic that uses .6mm drill so I can avoid scaring.

    Im thinking Dr Cole or some Dr from belgium, Bisanga i think who are good hairline experts. Im not sure what size they use.

    Can you give names of docs who use 0.6mm drills so i will do some research, My hairline has been done by hasci and its too high and unutural , think dean saunders

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    But how do you do this ? They can always say "ok, maybe it did not work due to some reason for this particular client, but look at out publicized research, showing it DOES work". What do you do then ?
    They might perhaps offer a reason, "why it didn't work fo this particular client", where such be the case.

    I guess I must have spilled out 500+ workhours to bring you all this analysis, so it's a shame it isn't seeing much exposure beyond the precincts of this forum. Also, for the last month I've been trying to message Spencer Kobren, if he'd feel drawn to put a turn on the whole matter, but there has been no reply. Is there an admin who is in contact with him, who could tell him about our efforts here @ forums?

  8. #18
    Senior Member Arashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostUndone View Post
    They might perhaps offer a reason, "why it didn't work fo this particular client", where such be the case.

    I guess I must have spilled out 500+ workhours to bring you all this analysis, so it's a shame it isn't seeing much exposure beyond the precincts of this forum. Also, for the last month I've been trying to message Spencer Kobren, if he'd feel drawn to put a turn on the whole matter, but there has been no reply. Is there an admin who is in contact with him, who could tell him about our efforts here @ forums?
    I hear you. It's such a shame that HASCI is still in business selling their lies. It feels so unfair.

  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    I hear you. It's such a shame that HASCI is still in business selling their lies. It feels so unfair.
    They are still in business cause nobody can prove its not working

    Who wants to invest time and money to prove they are selling split graft fue ?

    Any surgeon could open ht clinic and copy hasci's business model and get away with it.
    Samart people can put 2 and 2 together, look at celwbrities they done, are they walkin around with full head of hair?why not?comsidering money is not an issue i doubt they just given up half way though.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ss1980 View Post
    They are still in business cause nobody can prove its not working

    Who wants to invest time and money to prove they are selling split graft fue ?

    Any surgeon could open ht clinic and copy hasci's business model and get away with it.
    Samart people can put 2 and 2 together, look at celwbrities they done, are they walkin around with full head of hair?why not?comsidering money is not an issue i doubt they just given up half way though.
    What do my photos and study prove then?

Similar Threads

  1. Terrible Sperm Analysis while on Finasteride for 3 months
    By Gjm127 in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2015, 12:19 PM
  2. Analysis of gc83uk's Donor - 2nd & 3rd HST Procedures
    By JJJJrS in forum Techniques in Possible Donor Regeneration and Multiplication
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 08:03 PM
  3. Cotsarelis/Garza Genetic analysis
    By HairlossAt15 in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 06-20-2013, 10:47 PM
  4. Conflicting analysis from two hair transplant surgeons
    By tdo in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-19-2012, 10:10 AM
  5. Cost/Benefit analysis of future treatments vs Micropigmentation
    By alanrudy in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 12:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Hair transplanjt cost
Today 03:05 AM
Last Post By cureyourhair
Today 03:05 AM
Hair loss concern
Yesterday 11:29 PM
by ss15523
Last Post By ss15523
Yesterday 11:29 PM
Good candidate for transplant?
Yesterday 10:39 PM
Last Post By wherismyhairline
Yesterday 10:39 PM
Best Shampoo for thinning hair????
07-09-2017 09:21 PM
by BubbaL
Last Post By mrclean
Yesterday 08:57 PM
My story
Yesterday 08:38 PM
by JL1
Last Post By JL1
Yesterday 08:38 PM