can someone please tell me if this is normal?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mkhannonftw
    • Apr 2017

I have talked to two different doctors about both issues. Many doctors do not specialize in finasteride or hairloss, even dermatologists. I want to get as much information on the topic as I can through as many perspectives as possible.

Comment

• Localguy
      • Jun 2014

Originally posted by mkhannonftw
      I have talked to two different doctors about both issues. Many doctors do not specialize in finasteride or hairloss, even dermatologists. I want to get as much information on the topic as I can through as many perspectives as possible.
      So what did these doctors say about the streaks on the back of your head?

Comment

• JustShaveIt
        • Jan 2017

The one medication I believe may be effecting my hair is Trazadone. I have discontinued using it.
        I don't know if you're taking trazodone for sleep or as an anti-depressant however I would suggest speaking to your doctor regarding discontinuing trazodone if you haven't already.. Stopping it all together is not the best for your mental health. Hair loss is not a side affect of this medication.

I stopped using finasteride because I was getting sexual side affects. My interested in sex was low and my erections weren't as strong.

Comment

• mkhannonftw
          • Apr 2017

How long were you using finasterid and did your sides go away after discontinuing fin?

Comment

• Localguy
            • Jun 2014

So you won't tell us what these doctors said about the streaks in your hair? But you'll ask a bunch of strangers on this site? I think you just got a bad hair cut and now you found something else to harp about. You do have issues...

Comment

• mkhannonftw
              • Apr 2017

Lol. I have been busy. A bad haircut... I have been cutting my own hair for the past 5 years so I think I know what I am doing when I cut my hair and that those streaks are not caused from my clippers. The first doctor said that those streaks were caused because of the shape of my head which I know is false because I would have noticed them before. I showed the second doctor the picture then he proceeded to look at the back of my head without a light but by this time my hair had grown and he said "I cannot see anything, maybe just keep your hair longer". That's what the doctors said. Sorry that you think I have issues because I don't have time to reply to your posts immediately.

Comment

• Localguy
                • Jun 2014

Lol. I have been busy. A bad haircut... I have been cutting my own hair for the past 5 years so I think I know what I am doing when I cut my hair and that those streaks are not caused from my clippers. The first doctor said that those streaks were caused because of the shape of my head which I know is false because I would have noticed them before. I showed the second doctor the picture then he proceeded to look at the back of my head without a light but by this time my hair had grown and he said "I cannot see anything, maybe just keep your hair longer". That's what the doctors said. Sorry that you think I have issues because I don't have time to reply to your posts immediately.
                OMG... I was right, those streaks are from YOUR poor hair cutting skills. If a doctor examined your hair after it grew in and couldn't see balding, than it is not balding that way. Wow! no, you don't have issues.

Comment

Working...