Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • someone01
    • Apr 2017

31yo male concerned

English is not my first language. I am not sure if I am maturing, balding or just paranoid. But would very much appreciate if someone was willing to take a closer look. I have no bald people in the family; I was under lots of stress in last years - got fired two years ago and it was a downward spiral of depression ever since. (I live in a country with a shitty economy, what can I say)

from front - I think it still looks okay enough although forehead is noticeably higher than it used to be
    This domain anonimag.es was registered successfully by nicsell due to a customer order and will be moved soon.

from the right (in front of a mirror) - still looks okay
    This domain anonimag.es was registered successfully by nicsell due to a customer order and will be moved soon.

from the left - this is what worries me as there is a hole that wasn't there before

Any comment is really appreciated. I especially want to know how to prevent this from becoming any worse.
  • Dan26
    • Jul 2012

Your hairline looks a bit thin but it is hard to tell tbh. Good news is you are 31 and still have a great head of hair, so just keep a close eye on it. If things seem to be getting worse, consider treatments for it. Usually if you think something s wrong, it is.

The best prevention method available at this time is finasteride.

Comment

• someone01
      • Apr 2017

Thanks, Dan!

Comment

Working...