+ Reply to Thread

Default Hair Transplant Experience

Hi everyone. After all, I decided to share my Ht experience with Arenamed from Turkey. I visited Istanbul to have 5500 grafts (was told me as estimated value of their photo inspection) to reconstruct my hairline and fill in thinning areas of my crown. On arrival there was a driver waiting to take me to the hotel, the hotel itself was in a busy area and was about 15 mins ferry ride away to city attractions. On the morning of the surgery they took me to the clinic it's about a 15 minutes drive from the hotel. Once at the clinic the staff all introduce themselves and the clinic was very clean and modern. All the staff were friendly and made me feel relaxed. Process started with blood test and after the staff invited me to their office to define my new hairline. After it was drawn in and  was time to get started the procedure is done with real professionalism. It was a bit painful in the beginning when they started to anesthesia but after few minutes I did not feel anything. I mean it was numb actually. Operation was about 8 hours with all breaks. I just do not remember her name but there was a pretty lady in the team she was with me during my operation and helped me a lot. She was funny and made me feel in safe hands.

After the surgery they took me to the hotel and gave me the instructions about medicals. First night was hard to sleep because I was afraid to hurt my new planted hairs. So I couldn't sleep well that night. But next morning when they visited my hotel room for aftercare they suggested me to sleep with a neck pillow was a great suggestion. It helped me to sleep well for following 10 days.

The Clinic which I had the surgery was clean,modern,located in a nice area, staff were friendly and professional. I did a lot of research before choosing this clinic and after all research I decided to trust Arenamed in the end. I was a bit worried before I visited Turkey but the coordinator who helped me a lot and answered my all questions, made me convinced for the final decision.

It was a good experience and hopefully a successful operation for me. I would suggest to visit Turkey for Ht to everyone for a good service and reasonable price.

This is my 3rd month after surgery, I will keep posting my photos about my progress.

Hey mate, Are you happy with a result?