Threaded View

This thread is a month old, but for other users/guests that come across it, I'd like to answer anyways.

Like what the user said above me, I too have deiced to go the shaved route. I tried fighting through fins/DUT symptoms, but my sex drive/life is much more important.
    While I am more confident with my hair, like any (or most guys) would be. It has not stopped anything, still get the usual amount of dates, I've actually improved my status at work (I believe because the shaved head makes me appear much more mature), and everything has been the same.

This forum is geared towards fighting hairloss, other members will call you a fool for not sticking with a treatment, and that you'll be a shunned ugly person by society. If you argue against them, you're the "delusional" one.
    Ignore them - for some men, shaving the head is the ultimate best choice. Secondary things like a hair system, and transplants should be your next weapon of choice, if you really can't tolerate the bald/shaved head.

When your hair is gone, people now look at your other features, height, skin, eyes, facial hair, ears. Some things you can change. Personally I had otoplasty for my ears, since they protrude and alot more noticeable without hair. A procedure that was 5k vs 10-20k for a hair transplant, and greatly improved my self-esteam.

tl;dr if treatments have a negative effect on you, stop. focus your efforts elsewhere.