+ Reply to Thread

Default Weak erections. First week on finasteride

I'm new here and apologize if I'm in the wrong place. I don't usually post on forums. My dermatologist started me on finasteride about 2 weeks ago for my receding hairline. On day 2 I noticed some testicular pain and a weaker erection than usual. Within the first week the pain went away but my erections are still weak and hard to maintain. Will this improve with time or do I need to stop the medication? I can live with the way it is now if it means keeping my hair but I certainly don't want it to get more difficult to get an erection.

Veyron,

I started fin at the age of 19, and my best friend started it at the age of 21. Both of us experienced exactly what you are experiencing, thus we discontinued using it.

I firmly believe the side effects of this drug are vastly understated.

I didn't experience any sexual side effects. If I did I would have discontinued. I was a little stressed out the first few weeks on the med but it's been since May and my sex drive is pretty high. Most likely the warm weather and the ladies wearing short shorts and dresses are pushing six cylinders is keeping the libido in overdrive. Get some exercise, look at the ladies, have sex and don't worry. The side effects may be in your head. Just give it a couple weeks.

My experience is that my sex drive dropped a bit but I wasn't aware at that time it was connected to finasteride. Later I realised that it must have been a side effect but it was only the first couple of weeks when I started taking the drug. I reckon is more to do with your head that physilogical changes. I never relay on one drug completely, always test and see the results. I'm on regain and finasteride at the moment and to boost my hair volume I use Mane and Volume Hair Plus every now and then when I become to self-conscious.

Daryl

I tried taking it years ago, and it lowered my libido, I broke out in acne on my back and chest, and I had soft erections. I stopped taking it after about a month or so. I always wonder if I should have stuck it out, but I'd rather have a working penis and be balding than have a full head of hair and not be able to perform.

Perhaps the problem was not due to treatment. Many people are constantly faced with this problem. Even my friend, who always had excellent health, recently realized that he had problems with erection. The thing is that he randomly changed his sexual partners and as a result, he developed an infection that caused erection dysfunction. As a result, he did not know what to do and I told him about one pharmacy and he ordered several packages of donde comprar kamagra. The effect was instant, but it was only for a while and he is looking for ways to cure his dysfunction. So the reason for a weak erection may be due to erectile dysfunction!