+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by baldindianman View Post
    What attitude is negative? All I said was I don't want to date someone I'm not attracted to.

Again, I'm not saying I only want to date supermodels. just someone decent looking. By the way, what's wrong with wanting to date someone attractive? Who doesn't want a good looking girlfriend?

And calling your friend an asshole? I don't think you're really his friend man.
    1. Read what you wrote, it was unkind. No, of course you don't date someone to whom you are not attracted.

2. We are not longer friends, partially due to his behavior. He treats everyone in his life, like crap.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldBearded View Post
    1. Read what you wrote, it was unkind. No, of course you don't date someone to whom you are not attracted.

2. We are not longer friends, partially due to his behavior. He treats everyone in his life, like crap.
    I reread it. I was only trying to be brutally honest and give you an idea of what I was looking for in a relationship. Being unkind wasn't my intention.

And in that case I'm glad you severed ties with the toxic person in your life.

I reread it. I was only trying to be brutally honest and give you an idea of what I was looking for in a relationship. Being unkind wasn't my intention.

Thanks... I am NOT unsympathetic. I just was lucky, and that my baldness was NEVER an issue for me, EVER. It never stopped me from getting a boyfriend (a VERY good looking one, and if we MUST use numbers, he would be a 9.5), a job, dates, sex, etc.

As for my former friend... it is sad, I liked him, but... so very very unhappy.

I wish you all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by J_B_Davis View Post
    You actually look really good with your hair buzzed short. Don't let some of the bitter guys who frequent these forums bring you down, they are just jealous that you good with a shaved head and that they probably can't pull it off. You are very lucky!
    Yup, I'd keep shaving it, it looks good. Try going even closer to the skin and like B_davis said, don't let bitter guys tell you otherwise.

I just buzzed my head a couple days ago (#1 clipper all around) and I just wanted some opinions because I'm worried that (attractive) girls won't like it. I am in medical school (future doctor) and have some hobbies like tennis, martial arts, board games, etc so it's not like I'm a slouch. Even so, it's my looks that are worrying me that I won't be able to find a girl I'm attracted to. For height, I am about 5'7''. Here are some pics:

http://imgur.com/a/4ETKG Me with somewhat long hair in December

http://imgur.com/a/6aKzk At the gym last month after buzzing it down to around a #3

http://imgur.com/a/phfyI Me currently

Please let me know what you think. Thanks!
    Hey man, you look great! You can pull off a close cropped look great!!!!

Don't they do arranged marriages in India. You'll find someone hot...don't worry....

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Don't they do arranged marriages in India. You'll find someone hot...don't worry....
    Are you saying I'll only be able to find someone attractive if I do arranged marriage? And actually I'm born and raised in the states. Parents are from India.

Are you saying I'll only be able to find someone attractive if I do arranged marriage? And actually I'm born and raised in the states. Parents are from India.
    Oh dang...well just tell ur parents to find you a big breasted indian gal....good luck mate!!!! You can find someone beautiful if u search yourself too...just cut ur hair down to number 2...u look good man

Looks AWESOME!!!

I just buzzed my head a couple days ago (#1 clipper all around) and I just wanted some opinions because I'm worried that (attractive) girls won't like it. I am in medical school (future doctor) and have some hobbies like tennis, martial arts, board games, etc so it's not like I'm a slouch. Even so, it's my looks that are worrying me that I won't be able to find a girl I'm attracted to. For height, I am about 5'7''. Here are some pics:

http://imgur.com/a/4ETKG Me with somewhat long hair in December

http://imgur.com/a/6aKzk At the gym last month after buzzing it down to around a #3

http://imgur.com/a/phfyI Me currently

Please let me know what you think. Thanks!
    Listen man, you got a good face your handsome ok, and that is 95% of the equation. Plus, i see you hit the gym. Just gain muscle, cut hair down to a #2, get contacts if you prefer that, wear a muscle shirt, I guarantee you will get so much vaginal action that your penis is going to tell you to slow down!!!

Good luck to you brother...You look really young by the way!!!

LONG LIVE SPENCER KOBREN!!!! THE GODFATHER OF MODERN HAIR LOSS!!!!!