+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Just saw this, worth to buy? Has Minoxidil

Results look way to good for my liking. Look at that 3rd photo down on the before and afters. Going from almost complete baldness at the front to a full head of hair? I don't think so. Just stick to regaine and propecia pal

I agree it looks insanely sketchy. Americas number 1 selling hair loss product, yet we haven't even heard of it and I myself have been obsessed for over a month now...

Seems this stuff is new though. So perhaps there is something to it. I truly hope there is. But like Fazlaa said. That one dude went from like completely bald to having a complete head of hair. Thats pretty insane for any treatment. Somewhat impossible!

The first product gives you free minoxidil for a trial period. No harm in taking advantage of them and having that!

The other one is cheap as chips and has ingredients that will help your hair. There's no harm in trying it.

In all fairness though, don't expect it to work wonders!

Hmm! The blog looks to me as though its been set up purely for affiliate commission. Have a look at the small print.

It is important to note that this blog and the story depicted above is to be used as an illustrative example of what some individuals have achieved with this/these products. This website, and any page on the website, is based loosely off a true story, but has been modified in multiple ways including, but not limited to: the story, the photos, and the comments. Thus, this blog, and any page on this website, are not to be taken literally or as a non-fiction story. This blog, and the results mentioned on this blog, although achievable for some, are not to be construed as the results that you may achieve on the same routine. I UNDERSTAND THIS WEBSITE IS ONLY ILLUSTRATIVE OF WHAT MIGHT BE ACHIEVABLE FROM USING THIS/THESE PRODUCTS, AND THAT THE STORY DEPICTED ABOVE IS NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY. This page receives compensation for clicks on or purchase of products featured on this site.
    All images were found on and obtained from public websites and are believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights in accordance with the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act. If you are the rightful owner and copyright holder of any celebrity content, please contact us and the infringing material, if any, will be removed as soon as possible.
    There is definitely an affiliate link for the first product and I would bet that its the same for the second product.

Adam

It still might mean free minoxidil, so it's worth a look. Sites like this need to be used and abused if they open themselves up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixed by 35 View Post
    It still might mean free minoxidil, so it's worth a look. Sites like this need to be used and abused if they open themselves up to it.
    True But...You have to give them your credit card details.

You pay shipping $5.95 USA or $9.95 international for your "Trial Bottle". Then you are billed a non-refundable $119.93 in 14 days to join their Unlimited $7 Refill Program unless you cancel. Every 30 days you can order a $7 bottle paying only shipping $12.95 USA or $14.95 International.

Does it say how big the bottle is? To be honest if its to good to be true it probably is. - Just my opinion

Adam

If you can abuse people like this, by all means do. Chances are though, from what you say, is that you can't. Best steer clear of them then!

Also, never deal with anyone where you cannot find them and sue the hell out of them.

Those 3 before and after photos have insane results...

Is that even possible? I highly doubt it.

I so wish this is true but I doubt it is.

The way those websites are designed seems extremely sketchy. With all the models with normal hair that has nothing to do with hair loss. And it's not easy to learn more about the product. Like other scammers they keep directing your attention to other stuff.

I hope it's real but I can't believe it.

It's just people who want to make money.

Come on-- how can anyone buy in to this? Hey, let's bring back the Helsinki Formula.

The old story that "I ran in to an old friend blah blah blah-- that come on has been around for years when trying to sell various products.

Notice the usual "hurry, take advantage of the give-aways before its too late!" plea/pitch?

Or the claim that within two months the guy had grown his hair back? really? two months? How long does it take hair to grow? you don't go from a bald spot to thick hair in two months. Hair doesn't grow that fast.

Hal