Threaded View

Default incredible hair loss within 2 years, help?

Hey, Im 24 yo and ive been "balding" since I was 20 but it wasnt noticeable as it is now..

What I did back in 2014 was, I started using Minoxidil 5% 2 times per day for like a year and stopped as I was just not seeing any regrowth and it was also due to lazyness.
    I havent used anything from mid 2015 to 2017 where I started again (january) with minoxidil 5% once evry day and Nizoral 1% 2 times per week and taking vitamins that contains biotin,zinc etc..
    Im thinking about adding Finasteride which ive never tried before but i'd like to use it topically as I have issues to swallow pills... yeah as dumb as that and i just cant open the capsule like I do with the vitamins.
    I see a lot of people having success with Rogaine foam and If i had to apply a topical finas idk how I would do it if i were to use rogaine... I'd need to use something that contains minoxidil+finas but I dont know which brand i should be using... I plan on dermarolling every day slig***ly right before applyign minoxidil, would that be bad if i had to apply topical finas every day with dermarolling?

I have lost a lot of hair since the end of 2015 and I doubt stopping minoxidil caused this as before trying minoxidil I wasnt that bad.. its not like I lost "gains"..

I'm just desperated... I'm already thinking on a hair transplant even though i've only been using minoxidil again for like 4 months but I dont see any regrowth..
    I have to say as well that I did have many weight loss changes and I read it could cause hair loss but you'd get the hair back within 3-6 months which isnt the case.... I was told and I read that when people loses the hair that fast it also can be recovered...

Can you guys please tell me a decent minoxidil + topical finas and beside dermarolling what else should I add? I think I can get my receding hairlines back as I wasnt like this 1 year ago... and since it's not that long I heard I could get it back...

Pictures : End of 2014 > https://gyazo.com/83925412c720cd820a2aaf0e715445bb
    March 2017 > https://gyazo.com/e976fe13abcc5b1252ed47bddf97da40