X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fazlaa
    • Apr 2010

Miniaturization Mapping

Hey Guys

Was just wondering if anyone on here knew of anywhere in the UK where you can get your hair mapped for miniturization? The only place I've had any loss is the front and temples and my hair thickness looks pretty uniform over the rest of my head compared to the sides and back. Who knows whats going on without a closer inspection though

Thanks in advance
  • PleaseHelpMe
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Fazlaa
    Hey Guys

Was just wondering if anyone on here knew of anywhere in the UK where you can get your hair mapped for miniturization? The only place I've had any loss is the front and temples and my hair thickness looks pretty uniform over the rest of my head compared to the sides and back. Who knows whats going on without a closer inspection though

Thanks in advance
    Id like to know aswell.

Comment

• mlao
      • Oct 2009

I don't know if he does it but it wouldn't hurt to call Dr. Bessam Farjo in Manchester. He is an associate of Dr. Rassman and Dr. Rassman is a proponent of miniaturization mapping.

Comment

• PleaseHelpMe
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by mlao
        I don't know if he does it but it wouldn't hurt to call Dr. Bessam Farjo in Manchester. He is an associate of Dr. Rassman and Dr. Rassman is a proponent of miniaturization mapping.
        Thank you for replying, Im in London so Manchester is a bit hard for me to get to, Sorry to be a pest but do you know anyone in London who does mapping?

Comment

• Spex
          Dr Representative
          • Nov 2008

I do not know of anywhere - i will keep my ear to the ground however .

Best
          Spex
          Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...