Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bleicher
    • Apr 2017

Balding

Hey guys i am 19 years old and i am balding .
    i got really strange head shape i didnt see anyone with that headshape .
    my headshape is very very strange it makes me look pretty ugly without my beard and hair i dont know what to do very much so i will just post picutres

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

• PappinAce
    • Aug 2015

you're a handsome dude! I don't think you have a weird head shape, it's just a big head in a good way. looks like you still have the hair to frame your face. are you sure you're losing hair that badly?

Comment

• Thatonedude
      • Apr 2017

It's all about confidence at that point. It's bothers everyone. I suggest save your money and go to the gym/work out/get a tan etc .. it will boost the confidence that you lack with your hair. right now it looks good, just rock it while you got it. Once you get a good girl you won't focus on it too much, btw Asian chicks love colored eyed fit guys they don't give a **** if your bald.

Comment

• bleicher
        • Apr 2017

Heya thanks look at the last pic i think iam nw3

Comment

• BaldBearded
          • Jan 2017

I think you look fine.

Comment

Working...