X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beem83
    • Apr 2017

19, not sure if there's anything to be worried about here

Hi guys,

Most likely pure paranoia but given that my dad and both granddads are bald, I'm v much on edge as you can imagine.

Very worked up about this and the idea of losing my hair fills me with dread given I was born with a v rare condition and it's taken a while to accept it; don't think I can take any more.

So yeah, I would appreciate some honest and useful feedback about a) what it looks like currently and b) how to deal with it when/if it happens. Please do not scare monger, feedback from people who know what they're talking about please.

Images here: http://imgur.com/a/Mr4On

Thanks
  • Louish
    • Aug 2015

There is no picture...

Comment

• beem83
      • Apr 2017

Just updated - sorry about that

Comment

• Louish
        • Aug 2015

Do you have pictures from say, 2 years ago to compare these with? You have a slight recession but most guys start receding young, it's just that for some it stops for a good while or goes very slowly and for others it just keeps going pretty fast. Comparing with 2 years ago would help.

Comment

• beem83
          • Apr 2017

I don't think so, no - sorry. Can you just explain what makes you think there's slight recession there please? And does it look like there's miniaturization in the corners?

Comment

Working...