+ Reply to Thread

Default Here's how I cured my baldness and made my hairline straight

Alright so I did lots of research because my hair was looking thinner and my hairline was tarnished as hell. I'm doing this simply because it worked for me and I want to help others in my position.

Step 1:

I do a hair mask 3-4 times a week with these ingredients:
    3 tbs Castor Oil
    1 tbs melted Coconut Oil
    1 tbs olive oil
    and 1 raw egg

mix it into a paste (its typically liquidy)

This mix has plenty of fats, proteins, and nutrients ESSENTIAL for your hair and benefit it so much. I'd leave it in for 2 or more hours for best results. Don't forget to make hair slightly damp before applying so it absorbs better.

I've been doing this for about a month and I've been noticing results since the first time I did it. This doesn't only make your hair look thicker and feel thicker, but it geuinely makes it more thicker and healthy than ever.

Step 2:

You guys will think I'm joking but stop jacking off. Everyone does it, but stop because its not rocket science that it sends dht to your scalp, and sperm has valuable nutrients for the hair such as zinc, so why get rid of it for pleasure? I stopped for 1 week (while doing the mask) and my hairline was already coming back. I always thought this was a myth but when I actually tried in desperation it WORKED, and it made me a much happier and energetic person in general.

Last but not least EAT HEALTHIER. I'm not saying go completely vegan and drink 3 kale smoothies a day, but just don't eat junk food and eat foods with more vitamins and proteins. It can be a rough adjustment but a healthy eating lifestyle benefits not only the hair, but everything about your body.

You guys may not like this or it may not work for you as everybody is different, but doing these things made my hair thicker than it was when I was a kid. If this helps please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by xxxtentacion View Post
    Alright so I did lots of research because my hair was looking thinner and my hairline was tarnished as hell. I'm doing this simply because it worked for me and I want to help others in my position.

Step 1:

I do a hair mask 3-4 times a week with these ingredients:
    3 tbs Castor Oil
    1 tbs melted Coconut Oil
    1 tbs olive oil
    and 1 raw egg

mix it into a paste (its typically liquidy)

This mix has plenty of fats, proteins, and nutrients ESSENTIAL for your hair and benefit it so much. I'd leave it in for 2 or more hours for best results. Don't forget to make hair slightly damp before applying so it absorbs better.

I've been doing this for about a month and I've been noticing results since the first time I did it. This doesn't only make your hair look thicker and feel thicker, but it geuinely makes it more thicker and healthy than ever.

Step 2:

You guys will think I'm joking but stop jacking off. Everyone does it, but stop because its not rocket science that it sends dht to your scalp, and sperm has valuable nutrients for the hair such as zinc, so why get rid of it for pleasure? I stopped for 1 week (while doing the mask) and my hairline was already coming back. I always thought this was a myth but when I actually tried in desperation it WORKED, and it made me a much happier and energetic person in general.

Last but not least EAT HEALTHIER. I'm not saying go completely vegan and drink 3 kale smoothies a day, but just don't eat junk food and eat foods with more vitamins and proteins. It can be a rough adjustment but a healthy eating lifestyle benefits not only the hair, but everything about your body.

You guys may not like this or it may not work for you as everybody is different, but doing these things made my hair thicker than it was when I was a kid. If this helps please let me know
    Okay, I think I've seen this one before, I think I even remember the lines -

I say: 'this looks like a load of BS.'

Then you talk about how I'm narrow minded and this genuinely worked for you.

Then I say 'well show pictures then please and I'll believe you good sir.'

You reply 'but I have no pictures sir, my magical hairline which grew back in a week of me not tugging on my dick grew so fast I had no chance to take pictures.'

Then I say 'ah yes, that seems likely.'

And we ride off together into the sunset as best friends.

I put a new twist into the ending there to keep it all happy rather than the normal one where I call you insane and stop replying.

I can't wait for the sequel where you prove to me that putting peanut butter on my ball sack makes my dick bigger.

Please stop posting nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Notgivingup2 View Post

You reply 'but I have no pictures sir, my magical hairline which grew back in a week of me not tugging on my dick grew so fast I had no chance to take pictures.'

I put a new twist into the ending there to keep it all happy rather than the normal one where I call you insane and stop replying.

I can't wait for the sequel where you prove to me that putting peanut butter on my ball sack makes my dick bigger.

Hahahahahahha

Lol

Bahahaha. Great response all though all three concepts I think have some merit particularly the ejacualting every day. I am a firm believer that daily ejaculation can accelerate an already balding person. I seriously doubt in fact I am positive you have seen any results in 1 week therefore this post is BS.

You just summarized what everyone that has been dealing with hair loss for a few years was thinking while reading his "regime". Perfect comment, but it won't help, people like these will keep coming and believing in what they're saying. I always wanna know their names so I can look at them in 2 years on facebook, and see how good their condition is.

Alright guys OP just solved hairloss for us all. Let's shut this site down now as it's not needed anymore.

Thanks for the cure man, I knew someone could beat all those scientists!

A better cure treatment would be;

Ginger

Onion

Garlic

ACV

Biotin

Olive oil

Applied to the scalp daily.