+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

It's incredible that such a simple problem can't be solved. Is there a simpler biological function than the hair follicle cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by zurich View Post
    It's incredible that such a simple problem can't be solved. Is there a simpler biological function than the hair follicle cycle?
    I don't know if I would say that...there is a lot that has been figured out about a hair follicles life and death cycle but still a lot to learn. Hair follicles seem to be like little genetically programmed clock timers. You get to a certain age and "BOOM!"- all of a sudden a bunch of them suddenly get DHT sensitive and start dying off like flies. You take the DHT blockers and the 5AR inhibitors but the little bastards are sensitive to like even tiny amounts of DHT and they keep on dying off- albeit slower..and so the battle begins, and its a battle that can't be won as today is the most hair you will ever have...

Quote Originally Posted by BaldBearded View Post
    1. It is not a disease, and indeed not life-threatening.
    Yes, not a disease per se. But it has been found that it is linked to heart disease, in the sense that bald people are more likely to develop heart disease than the general population. It is in some way a precursor of serious health problems. No form of senescence should be taken lightly, in regard to potential health issues.

I don't know if a causal link between the two (baldness and heart disease) exists, but this should motivate research to solve the problem at its root, that is genetically. Of course such an approach is not for tomorrow.

Unfortunately the ''elite'' want to keep us bald. It is a classic divide and conquer strategy to subjugate us peasants. A fully functional cure has already been developed by the CIA and military intelligence in the 1960s through Operation Norwood. We will never get access to it though, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by zurich View Post
    If it was simple it would have been solved. The problem amounts to getting cells to replicate themselves properly over many generations. That is some hardcore science to master.

Quote Originally Posted by Annon36 View Post
    only dumb****s can think like this
    OK genius. Tell me what year the cure will be.

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post
    OK genius. Tell me what year the cure will be.
    Transplanting pubes to scalp area

Quote Originally Posted by Annon36 View Post
    I wish that you had some sort of education atleast, i'm just discussing with villager at this point. Your arguments are ****ing joke, You just saying. " I think cure won't come in 30 years" without any ARGUMENTS or EVIDENCE. Your opinion is worthless, we have tsuji, SHT, and some other company which name i cant recall right now working for hair cloning. Also, we are getting to know more and more information about hairloss everyday, So it's inevitable that cure WILL come one day.

PLease dont reply to me any more, because you are retarded. Just go eat some finasteride pills because your brain is already small enough and you don't have anything to lose
    You sound like a child. I can't imagine an adult behaving this way. You should go see a therapist.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    You sound like a child. I can't imagine an adult behaving this way. You should go see a therapist.
    hey dude what happened with that HT you had years ago? How's your hair situation now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    hey dude what happened with that HT you had years ago? How's your hair situation now?
    I always wanted two HT's from the start, I only have one. It's alright, but I also have alopecia areata, so that's not alright. Doesn't matter how well I fix my MPB, I still have the sh*tty areata to deal with. Got some annoying spots that will never actually get covered. Another FUE will be a waste.