+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Goil View Post
    what's wrong with you?
    He seems to suffer from some form of mental defect. It was a mistake to try to discuss this with him. He should skip a hair doctor and visit a psychiatrist instead.

If I had the option to get ALL of my hair back, I certainly would, if it were painless, safe, and reasonably priced.

That being said, I don't believe there will ever be a "cure" for baldness, for the following reasons:

1. It is not a disease, and indeed not life-threatening. There will be NO government funding for baldness cures. They are more interested in funding cures and prevention for pandemics.

2. There is a huge list of maladies that are far negatively impacting on the economy, primarily the common cold and flu. These two illnesses cost the world economy billions in lost productivity, each year.

3. The "hair loss" industry is making BILLIONS off drugs, rugs and plugs, it is a positive impact on the economy.

4. Balding is evolutionary, as we move forward, we have less need for hair, have you noticed more and more men going bald in their teens and twenties?

I wish that you had some sort of education atleast, i'm just discussing with villager at this point. Your arguments are ****ing joke, You just saying. " I think cure won't come in 30 years" without any ARGUMENTS or EVIDENCE. Your opinion is worthless, we have tsuji, SHT, and some other company which name i cant recall right now working for hair cloning. Also, we are getting to know more and more information about hairloss everyday, So it's inevitable that cure WILL come one day.

PLease dont reply to me any more, because you are retarded. Just go eat some finasteride pills because your brain is already small enough and you don't have anything to lose

Quote Originally Posted by Annon36 View Post
    I wish that you had some sort of education atleast, i'm just discussing with villager at this point. Your arguments are ****ing joke, You just saying. " I think cure won't come in 30 years" without any ARGUMENTS or EVIDENCE. Your opinion is worthless, we have tsuji, SHT, and some other company which name i cant recall right now working for hair cloning. Also, we are getting to know more and more information about hairloss everyday, So it's inevitable that cure WILL come one day.

PLease dont reply to me any more, because you are retarded. Just go eat some finasteride pills because your brain is already small enough and you don't have anything to lose
    I am actually quite well educated. And your lack of spelling and grammatical abilities indeed show your lack of education. Everything I wrote is completely factual, and researchable. And the quote is not mine, by the way.

If you don't wish to see my responses, you may block me.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldBearded View Post
    If I had the option to get ALL of my hair back, I certainly would, if it were painless, safe, and reasonably priced.

That being said, I don't believe there will ever be a "cure" for baldness, for the following reasons:

1. It is not a disease, and indeed not life-threatening. There will be NO government funding for baldness cures. They are more interested in funding cures and prevention for pandemics.

2. There is a huge list of maladies that are far negatively impacting on the economy, primarily the common cold and flu. These two illnesses cost the world economy billions in lost productivity, each year.

3. The "hair loss" industry is making BILLIONS off drugs, rugs and plugs, it is a positive impact on the economy.

4. Balding is evolutionary, as we move forward, we have less need for hair, have you noticed more and more men going bald in their teens and twenties?

1. So what? why does research have to be funded by government? Doesn't make sense. There are plenty of examples of successful drugs which were privately funded.

2. This one is basically same as first.

3. They are not making billions. You can use minoxidill only for limited amount if time, and most of the people don't take finasteride because of the side effects. There is plenty of space for another successful drug.

4. There is theory like this, but why do girls find balding men less attractive then? The main point of evolution is to survive and leave some siblings behind you.. But if you are bald you have less chance of finding a partner. And even if they do, the girl is probably 5-7 instead of 8-10.. Also, balding man are more prone to cancer - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/healt...study-reveals/ ...

So all of your aguments are ****ing stupid like most of the guys in this thead who just say things because they are balding and feel sad.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldBearded View Post
    Indeed, billions on products that don't work. It's only a small percentage of balding men that even bother trying the treatments we have available because they're so unreliable. When a product that really works comes along, that company will get the entire market and the profits will dwarf what they currently are - which is why we already have a bunch of companies and universities trying to crack it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by allTheGoodNamesAreTaken View Post
    Indeed, billions on products that don't work. It's only a small percentage of balding men that even bother trying the treatments we have available because they're so unreliable. When a product that really works comes along, that company will get the entire market and the profits will dwarf what they currently are - which is why we already have a bunch of companies and universities trying to crack it right now.
    Finally, someone who has some common sense

Ageism. I'm 62 and I still care.

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post
    It's been too long. You are so right about that.

It's idiotic. Always used to think Histogen would be the answer. Not any more.

Hair transplant surgeons make so much money.

I really doubt a cure will be in the United States.
    Same

Amen Schiller- The horror never ends....