Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hairlossat14
    • Apr 2017

Not sure if losing my hair at 14.

So I've always had a very high hairline, last summer I was growing my hair out and combed it back (I have an afro) and I noticed a lot of small hairs in front of my hair line, to this day it looks the same, just that my hair looks thicker. However I've noticed thinning in the front sides of my head and the lower back. My front hairline appears the same. Recently I've moved cities away from some very good friends and have become extremely stressed. Not to mention that I thought I was losing my hair at 13 so that also added to the hair loss. A doctor online told me the hairloss at the back looked like alopecia areata. I'm hoping to go to a dermatologist soon, my GP already told me to come back in two weeks so he could check my hair. I've also noticed more hair falling out when combing now. The only other thing I can think of is that I might have iron deficiency. Since, I'm yawning 5-10 times a day and feeling really anxious. PLEASE HELP! I see 25 year olds complaining of hair loss saying their too young, I feel bad for them but I'm ONLY 14! Thanks!

Links to my account with pics of side and back: http://imgur.com/user/CantStopTheFeeling99
    Last edited by hairlossat14; 04-01-2017, 07:52 AM. Reason: Some spelling mistakes
  • hairlossat14
    • Apr 2017

Crap, noticed I posted this on April Fools, but plleeeeeassse help. I'm not trolling, why would I do something as random as post to a hairloss forum as a joke? Thank you to anybody that responds in advance.

Comment

Working...