X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sts9
    • Mar 2017

How do I go about applying Lipogaine on my long hair/Daily routine question

Hey,

I bought a few months supply of Lipogaine (sensitive) and the Lipogaine Big 3 Shampoo. I have 2 questions...

1) When should I use the shampoo? Should I use it and wash BEFORE I apply the monox (obviously letting my hair dry beforehand)

2) In the pics I have posted, my hair is a bit damp, just got out of the shower. My crown is pretty bad, but I see a lot of thinning hair there that I'm looking to regrow. My hair has literally been at this stage for the past 3-4 years, it hasn't progressed farther. My question is... when I apply the monox, should I just use the dropper on the back (crown) obviously... but in terms of applying it on the front and midsection, should I just push the dropper down into my hair and drop away all over and spread it with the dropper? or my fingers?

Thanks for the help
    Attached Files
  • sts9
    • Mar 2017

bump

Comment

• sts9
      • Mar 2017

there's honestly no way of preventing this liquid from getting into my hair. i mean i do my best to just press the dropper against my scalp when i apply than massage but it gets in my hair sometimes, does that even matter? any ideas? i'm on day 3 so far... with the big 3 shampoo, wish i would have done this years ago. i haven't really shed quite yet

Comment

• sts9
        • Mar 2017

i don't know if it's all in my head but i feel like i'm a really good responder to this lipogaine topical solution and the big 3 shampoo. i'm only on day 4 of applying (2x daily) and the mid section/front of my hair feels noticeably thicker and added volume and my crown is definitely getting some life to it without a doubt. i wish i would have got on lipogaine years ago

Comment

Working...